I'v just decided that the only thing I want this year, is someone that wants to be with me.
And be with me, because I am just me.
I know, this is a hard thing to want. Women my age, are not looking for guys like that. They want a guy that will be there for them, and leave them alone when they want to be alone.
But, perhaps, I am a little bit of a romantic. I want a girl that is just happy in her skin, will allow me to be me, and her to be her. Not too many walls/masks.
Am I looking to get married? The Christian in me says yes, the realist in me says, well, let's see how that works out.
I mean, honestly, Dated 2 woman, Married those 2 women, both of whom left me after 10 years of marriage, never physically or emotionally cheated, but that brands me as a noob when it comes to the physical part of sex, and an abject failure when it comes to committed relationships.
But, I am loyal. Wait, so is a dog, unless you kick him every time you see him.
And, truthfully, there are not too many woman my age in my circle of friends or acquaintances so, I cannot start there. There are not too many "single/available" women at all, now that I think hard about it.
So, that leaves, stepping out of my comfort zone. Except, and this is big, I am terribly shy around people that I do not know, and I am like a 13 year boy asking that first girl out, I stammer, slobber, and drool. Females don't like that, in fact, I see on my Twitter time line at least once every singe day, that "a confident man is a sexy man". So, based on that, me=not-sexy.
But, Hope Springs Eternal, the muse once said, and I am full of hope that I sense that there is someone local to me, that is sort-of age appropriate, that can rock my world, and me hers, sexually, just wandering around looking for a loyal, committed guy, that needs a hug.
That's it, Let's start with a hug. They feel nice.
Namaste My Friends.
See You On The Other Side.