Remember those calendars that I received when I made the trip to Carenco. The ones that Prinzzess signed for me.
Well, up until this morning, they have been hanging in a place that I had to go to, to see them. Today, I hung them where I will see them every day, because they are on the inside of the door of my closet. I have been meaning to hang them there for a while, but, was always busy doing something when I thought about it.
Today, I took the time to move them.
And, since it had been a couple of months since I flipped through them, I decided to do that while I was hanging them. I was pleasantly surprised, because I had missed the last page of the Girlfriends calendar, where Prinzzess had signed it. I will not re-type what is written there, but, man, I have to say that given the chance Prinzzess, I would. Or at least to 110% of my ability.
And with that, I realize that I am obsessing again about things that are no longer a part of my life, namely sex, and in particular, sex with beautiful girls.
I am planning on buying something for PFJ, for her birthday, which is, according to IMDB 2/6/1985. I am pretty sure that she told me her birthday was the 7th, and that she was born in 1988 (well, she didn't really tell me the date, but she did tell me she was 23). No matter about that. Either way, I can send a birthday present to her P.O. box in Naples, and it will be there, for whatever day she celebrates.
But, with that, I need to reign in my craziness about woman, sex, relationships, and the like.
Namaste, My Friends.
See You On The Other Side.