So, By now you know that I went to see Prinzzess Felicity Jade in Tampa this weekend.
It was pretty great. I had a great time, and met some great people, and of course, bought cookies for Prinzzess.
But the downside raised up today. Besides that I am sunburned, and peeling like crazy (I am not sure, but, I MIGHT have fallen asleep while next to the pool.), I somehow emptied my bank account, like there is ZERO in the bank. Plus, the overdraft charges have pushed the overdraft protection charges to my Mastercard (which i have done on purpose), and that caused the card to max out.
So, I had to borrow money from my 23 year old son to get me through the rest of the week. :(
I should have been more careful, but, the Sallie Mae charge hit me, and that was the 150 cushion I had in the account.....
No trips planned for a little bit. But, I will try to take some time off when PFJ comes to Houston in May.
Maybe she will allow me to take her for a cupcake!
Namaste, My Friends.
See You On The Other Side.