Friday, April 06, 2012

Friday, and my morning commute

This morning, when I got on She, I noticed that the weather was a nice and pleasant 65 degrees, and the humidity was very low.  

These kinds of temperatures, and humidities make for a tough commute for me, because all I a thinking is "screw it, head east on I-10, and you can be in Destin in 10ish hours".  The urge to just blow off the day, and do what I want to has been welling up lately.

 I do not understand this, because I am normally a play-it-safe kind of guy.  Never really attempting to do something that I might fail at.

 But, I can pinpoint when all this began for me.   December 2011, and the trip to Carenco, and meeting RealPrinzzess.  Since then, I have done many things that are not what I would consider in my comfort zone.  I even made a trip to Tampa, just to watch her again.  I called it my nothing vacation, but, honestly it was a great weekend, and I got to meet a bunch of people, and again, do things that a year, heck 6 months ago, would have never done.

 I wished I was this guy back when I was married to Raen.   I might still be married.  Hmm, I just had a thought as I typed that, what if, I am able to do these things because I am dealing with the fact that I am going to be alone the rest of my life, and no longer just want to hang out in the house, and watch TV?

 Interesting thought.  I will have to puzzle about it more.


Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.