Sunday, September 08, 2013

Haven't been here very much lately.

So, My friend Kendall who as of today, has been in ICU for over 5 weeks.  Although a week ago, she was moved from the "trauma surgery" ICU to a lower level ICU.

I haven't, in all that time, been allowed to see her.  Her parents have decided that this is the opportunity in her life to "save" her from herself.  See Kendall is the "wild child" in the family of a very conservative folks. 

 I am not sure how I feel about this.  A part of me "understands" here they are mentally but the rest of me says that Kendall is a 33 year old woman, with children of her own, and in my world should be allowed to make her own choices.

 Meanwhile the whole Frey situation has exploded with the force of the bomb that was dropped on Nagasaki.  I went from on the cusp of a an actual date, to this past weekend, where the crippled security guard in fro of Splendor asking me to "do him a favor", and "Don't bother Freya tonight, don't look at her, and don't talk to her.".

 Somewhere along the line, I got warned by Sienna that she wasn't going to be able to hang out with me if I was developing feeling for her, (which I hadn't, and won't), and then there was the Sunshine encounter where she said she was willing to talk about dating, and then the next week was all like, I think we were both a little inebriated.  I wasn't, perhaps she was.  Needless to say nothing has come of this at all.

 And all this in just 5 weeks.

For me, it seems like months and months.

You know, when I befriended Prinzzess all those months (been a couple of years ago now), I was always worried that I might be on a bad path that she would take advantage of me.

And Then, Amazingly, she didn't I discovered as I wrote here before a genuine, nice, person.

And, now I know, she was the one exception to the rule.  Just about everyone else I have met in the "dancing business" has only been about taking what they could get.

Even, I have to admit Kendall, Sienna, and Freya. 

I should stop typing on this for a while.   This is for my record only.  I have said enough.

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.