Well, They are gone.
I re-read them over the weekend, after spending more than 20 minutes trying to explain the trial out loud to someone, and not really being able to convey the nuances of the trial.
I decided that the internet meme of tl:dr came into play (look it up, if you do not know what the acronym means.) and just removed them.
I leave you with this thought, which hit me while riding last week, and thinking about stuff; I challenge you to live your life, never making a mistake, never breaking a rule/policy, never breaking the intent, OR the spirit of a law of our land.
Only been one guy on the planet, EVER, that was able to do that. He died for my (and YOURS TOO) sins. (If your interested in more information about Jesus, and what he did for you, please send email to me at leeflowers at gmail dot com).
As soon as I hit the PUBLISH button on this, they are going to go the way of the dodo bird. Unable to adapt, and made obsolete by nature.
Love you all.