Friday, September 02, 2011

Re-reading the "Jury Duty Posts"

so, this morning, two weeks after the fact, I went back and re-read the "Jury Duty" posts. I also found that I have not finished one of them, so went ahead and hit the PUBLISH button on it, as-is.

They won't last the weekend on here. They are too long, and too boring. Hell, I lived the whole experience, and you just cannot make 2 weeks in court interesting, unless its about something that people care about, and NO ONE cares about the Hawk's and their stupid, OLD, termite damage.

This weekend is Labor Day Weekend, typically, the end of the summer.

But, tonight is the first High school football game here in Houston, and I am excited about that!

I am a big fan of the kids playing ball. I chose not to go to any of the games last year, and I regretted that. So, I have had today circled for about 3 weeks, in anticipation of the first game of the season. It is a Non-District game, so, in the grand scheme of things, win-or-lose, it is mostly a"shake the cob-webs out kind of game".

I might Twitter the game, just to keep the kids in the loop, but I won't be going crazy doing it.

See you all on the other side......My love to those that accept it.