Friday, September 30, 2011

Going to East Texas Oilfield Museum

So, I am finally going to the Museum in Kilgore this weekend. I had planned several weeks ago, that I was going to go this past weekend, but the water pump/serpentine belt replacement on Squirmy's vehicle intervened.

And while this past week, I had to replace the power steering pump, and tank, I was not going to let that stop me. I have the money in savings, and I need some time off.

Then, last night, we had a line of thunderstorms come through, and the tree in the front yard had half the tree break off.

I was going to take that as an omen that I should not go, but, decided again, that I do not believe in omen's.

So, at 2:00, my grand adventure to East Texas begins. Interestingly, it will be my first "Lunch in ...." runs going that direction. I am fairly excited.


See you on the other side.

Lee