Thursday, October 06, 2011

Yesterday, my boss quit.

Today is the first day after my Boss, probably top 2 of all bosses that I have had, ever, is not here at the college.

It seems strange, because in addition to being my boss, he was also a great friend. Oh, I will still see him, and talk to him going forward, but walking by his empty office this morning was a bizarre experience.

Still on the hunt for a new gig. I received an email from a recruiter on LinkedIn, with a job posting, and reading the posting, I realize that it is possible that I am not even qualified for the job I currently hold, much less a similar one somewhere else.

Now the old fear that someone here will find out that I am a fake, and get rid of me bubbles straight to the surface.

Pray for me.