Monday, November 14, 2011

audience issues

Well, I was just sitting here getting ready to hit Publish on a post that I had written, and realize there is a downside to allowing people to know my blog is here.

No Ability to be free in what I say.

I don't like that too much. I should have thought about it a little better before I allowed it to be in front of people.

Then Again, I could just adopt the "damn the torpedoes, Full Speed Ahead", and post what I want, and not worry that someone might get their feelings hurt, that I might be embarrassed, or that someone perhaps might look down their nose at me.

Hah! Good thought.

That is not just me. And, it definitely plays against my trying to be anonymous, as I travel my path through the world. Just like I filter everything that I say out loud, I filter it here too.

A few more days, and folks will stop coming by, and reading that post about Church, and the blog will fall back into its mostly anonymous world.

I Tell you what, dear reader, if I write something that offends, or strikes you in the wrong way, or, even if it strikes you as funny, you can call or send an email to me.

Take Care.



Namaste. See You On The Other Side.