Saturday, November 12, 2011

Interesting comments from last post about church

So last Tuesday I wrote about going to church, and the experience of it that I had. You can go and read it yourself if you haven't already.

I sent a link to Robby, just so that he could read it. In fact, I told him in the original email about it that I want looking for anything from him about the story.

I received a really nice response from him.

I didn't think too much about him the next couple odd days. Oh, don't get me wrong, I thought about the story, and the events that led to it, but not Robby.

Then, late on Thursday he sent me an email, and said that the blog had been a real blessing up him. He said that he had sent the link to a few friends, and members of the staff at the church, and said that there response had been amazing.

He had also asked if he could send it out to members via the church prayer list. I have to admit, I was fearful of allowing people to see me, but I thought that the blog is/was sufficiently anonymous enough that no one would know who wrote it.

Then when I received a copy of that email that Robby sent out, and realized that what Robby saw in the post, was not what I had written about. I thought, and still think that what I was writing about watching Robby in a time of torment. Robby thinks that the writing was about me, and God speaking to me, and God healing me, while he was at his lowest.

I thought that I would correct Robby.

Then I decided that you could get both things out of it.

So, enjoy the story, no matter what your perspective.


Namaste. See You On The Other Side