Today, I instant messaged my Ex, because her Yahoo IM account was being used by some random girl to promote her webcamming activities.
This is not a new event.
During the conversation that ensued, she mentioned that she did not want it to continue, because it was mean to me...... Moving on, a little later, she makes this statement:
And other than me living there and sex and my income, what did you loose? And look at what you gained.
Really, that's what 10 years of marriage and if you add the 2 years before that 12 years.
I am thunderstruck today. If there was ever a reminder from God Almighty that this being single is what he ordained, this was it.
Man, my heart is broken again. But, I did bring it on myself. I knew when I started down the path of the conversation that it might lead there. But, I would have never believed she would say such a thing.
with a newly broken heart, Namaste.
See You On The Other Side.