Thursday, January 12, 2012

it's Thursday, and I have no plans for the weekend

Reading through my time line on twitter, I see that there are lots of people with lots of plans.

I however have none.   Not that I wouldn't like to have some plans, but, by their nature, plans involve planning.

 I am especially envious of people that are meeting others, and doing things together.  As a life-long loner, I never figured out how to do that.  As I think about it, I don't think that I ever planned to be a loner, I think it just worked out with my high level of shyness.

 Oh, well, back from that rabbit hole that I wandered into.

 Remember how a few blog posts ago, I said that I wanted to meet someone for the hugs.   Still want to.  Tried to gather the courage to ask someone out, for just a fun date, to see of I could even date.  I could not even do that.

ARGH.


Maybe, I just need a push.

Namaste, My Friends.

See You on The Other Side.