Recently, I was curious what the "stats" tab on this blog was for, and every since I discovered it for the first time, I check it at least once a day.
I am fascinated who might be coming by to read this stuff, and why.
If you feel like telling me who you are, and why you come by, please send me email to leeflowers at gmail dot com. I am also on google chat with the same name, if you prefer that method of contact.
I am not doing this on a ego trip, I just don't think that the level of writing found here is to a lever high enough that would cause people to come back day after day.
I have, self-admittedly, had some real good post, the "Ride" post from July. The "church" post from November, and perhaps even, the "daring" post from December. and the fact is, all three of those are so far apart from each other, that it puzzles me who would be reading.
Namaste, My Friends.
See You On The Other Side.