So, my best friend started an IM conversation today with me, asking me how I was doing. Not unusual for him, but, what ensued is that he then went on to say that he thought I had/have a sleeping disorder, and that I should get checked out.
Then, he said, "you should get a complete physical".
I am not sure where the genesis of this conversation was for him. Did the Ex decide to email him that he should check on me? If so, why? Was it just him reading through my twitter time line, and seeing that the last few days have not been "good ones" for me?
Then there is the deeper question. Why?
That's it, no frills, no build up, just, Why?
Why do people not understand that I am enjoying my time right now, and that I do not care if my health takes me down. I have a prescribed number of days on the planet, and right now, that day is to 17,975. Will I make it to 18,000? or, will I even make it to 17,796?
Who knows, and frankly, I have stopped worrying about it. I'm trying a new philosophy for me, and that is living for today.
People think there is something wrong with you if you simply say, "I feel like all the big accomplishments of my life are complete, the kids are provided for, if I pass, and, I have told God that I am ready to go." There is nothing wrong.
I am, simply, done. And now, ready to go.
Namaste, My Friends.
See You On The Other Side