So, today I was checking on the Ex, the recent one, not the kids Mom, because she asked me for an opinion about a work situation yesterday.
So I found out something interesting. she and the new husband are preparing for a new great depression. Stockpiling foods, and well, stuff.
When she first showed me what she was doing, I joked that it appeared to me like she was preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse.
Then she sent me another email with more stuff. then, adhere was talking about learning to farm, and be able to walk 5 miles with a full pack, inferring from one of the emails that was 30 pounds of stuff.....
really. a great depression. I hope not. I'm not prepared for anything like that, and so I will be an early casualty.
that might work.
That might be the answer to my prayer.
I thought I was paranoid, and pessimistic, but wow, believing in the end.......
So I found out something interesting. she and the new husband are preparing for a new great depression. Stockpiling foods, and well, stuff.
When she first showed me what she was doing, I joked that it appeared to me like she was preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse.
Then she sent me another email with more stuff. then, adhere was talking about learning to farm, and be able to walk 5 miles with a full pack, inferring from one of the emails that was 30 pounds of stuff.....
really. a great depression. I hope not. I'm not prepared for anything like that, and so I will be an early casualty.
that might work.
That might be the answer to my prayer.
I thought I was paranoid, and pessimistic, but wow, believing in the end.......