So much happened this past week/weekend, but, I will try to keep this blog entry manageable.
First it is true that this was another "dare yourself" situation. I do not understand why I am like that. Afraid to do things out of my comfort zone, etc....But I have recently come to grips with that, and am working through things.
But, I did use the buddy passes to get to Tampa, and I took time off from work to goof off. I also had no plans at all for the weekend. Well, I knew that I was coming to see Prinzzess again, but, other than that, my plans were to sit by the pool, eat, and nap.
So, I flew into Tampa on Friday. Using the Buddy Passes from my son, I got to try the "flying standby" thing. It was relatively painless, and I actually was able to get on the flight that I wanted to get on, and so, arrived at the airport in Tampa around noon. I hung out at the airport for a while just watching people, and cars, and the like. Finally, I called the hotel shuttle, and arrived at the hotel, and Extended Stay Suites hotel around 2:00. I had not asked for early arrival, so, I was just going to hang out in the lobby, at the hotel until check in time. When I walked into the hotel, no one was at the desk, so I settled in. Presently the clerk emerged from the back, and asked me if I was waiting for the shuttle, and I told her I was waiting to check in but, had arrived early. Turns out, the room was ready, and I got to go right up.
The rest of Friday was just hanging out in the room, napping, and nothing. Exactly what I needed.
Now, I knew that Prinzzess was going to be dancing during the night, but, I did not know what time, and a message to her went un-answered, so, I just figured it would be around 10 and midnight. What I didn't know until later is the club stays open until 3:00 AM.
She was dancing at the Penthouse club on West Shore drive, and as it happens, I picked the hotel that was within walking distance, so, I arrived at 9:15, and took my seat at the end of the bar, which is my normal practice. I started a tab, and the bartender, Chris, chit-chatted for a few minutes about where I was from, and why I was there, etc. I admitted that I had flown to Tampa to see the feature dancer. I don't know how much time elapsed, but, probably more than an hour later, I saw her for the first time. She was talking to the DJ, about what music to play, I would guess. I tweeted that I had seen her! And was almost immediately rewarded with a response about, that she was sending her sisters out......
I never actually saw them. But, I did look for them. I knew from Twitter pictures what they looked like.
Later, again, time escapes me, the DJ started winding up the crowd that Prinzzess was going to be on stage soon. I decided I was just going to stay in my place at the end of the bar, because, well, I was feeling a little shy, which is funny, because, I had a LOT to drink at the part, and was in Tampa to see her, and shouldn't have been feeling anything like that.
So, she came out, and as I sit here, I cannot recall what her costume was. I sat and watched, and then during the second song, I walked over with my money, and threw it on the stage.......waiting until she saw me. She smiled , and blew me a kiss, and I returned to my spot at the end of the bar. She did not disappoint. The dance was good, and she was as smoking hot as I remembered from my trip in December to Lafayette.
After she left the stage, and got cleaned up, I saw her going to a table with a bunch of people, and then she came and asked me if I wanted to come and sit with them, and of course I said yes. She introduced me around the table, and I was formally introduced to her sisters, Hannah and Cherokee (might have spelled Hannah's name wrong, but, I didn't actually ask her how to spell it.). They are definitely her sisters because the family response was amazing.
I got to tell the funny story about how I had flown to Tampa, mainly to see her, and then the conversation flowed. Presently, I heard them starting the countdown to the next show. I heard during that announcement that Prinzzess was going to be dancing at a "sister club" later, (Called, Ironically, the Pink Pony). Prinzzess asked me if I was going, and I told her that I did not have any wheels, and she said that she would check to see if she could give me a ride....Turns out, that fell through, but two of the people that I was introduced to Jeff and Janessa, were going, and were willing to take me, and bring me back to the club. W00T!
So, this time, instead of staying away from the stage, I went down, and sat near it. Turns out I was near the Sisters, and there were plans for them.......at some point, I got to be personally involved in the show......it was crazy. I cannot even type about it right now. Maybe next (or, future!) blog post.
Then they brought out the blow up kiddie pool, and let's just say there was water, nakedness, and sisters, and sponges, and well, again I got to be involved in the show. Interestingly, it was a member of the group from around the table that prompted me to go, with the statement that "You flew all the way from Houston, and your not going to rub the sponge over those girls. So, I did.....I think I actually hit Prinzzess in the face with the sponge, not on purpose, but I did, because she was scrambling to a towel to wipe her face. Sorry about that Prinzzess! I was a little excited...... After returning to my seat, the fellow said that I had opened the floodgates, because there was a long line of folks with their $5.00 clutched in hand, and for the next 20 minutes, there was a lot of grinning, and washing, and rubbing going on!
A little after that, the dance ended, and I returned to the seat at the table that I had earlier. The conversation turned to going to the other club, and Janessa and Jeff warned me that the club was a smoking club, and that there was no alcohol. Turns out, that means that the dancers can get completely nude. Which was interesting. I also got to add a couple of new Twitter friends, because Janessa (@JanessaBrazil) and Gabby(@ayoslimmie) are both on there.
So, off we go, and at this point, I looked at my phone for the time, and realized that it was after 2:00, in fact it was close to 3:00 AM. Holy cow, it has been a very long time since I was out that late, and I was still going.
Going to the Pink Pony, we were able to get in with out the cover charge, and so, we found seats near the dance floor, and watched for a while. There were a lot of dancers, and it was interesting listening to Gabby and Janessa critique the girls. I knew from an earlier conversation that Janessa was a cam-girl, and had her own site. During these conversations, I found out that Gabby is also a model. It reminded me of the time back in high-school when I would listen to girls conversation, and realize that they are not so sweet and innocent all the time.
Then the DJ, who I realized was the same guy from the first club, came out to ramp up the crowd, and was giving away $300.00 gift certificates from the first club for food and drink, and the like. Somehow, he picked me out of the crowd, and said something about me coming just see her, and gave on of the prizes to me. I gave to Janessa as a thank you for bringing me to the club. I told them to remember me when they redeemed it. Raise a glass!
Then Prinzzess came out, and my first thought was that she looked tired, but, it was late. Then the music started, and off she went.....
I have tried two times, to put together the words, for this dance, and the fact that I got to see her completely nude, I cannot do it. Even though I have seen her dance several times now, this one was quite a bit different. I will try again in a future blog. Suffice to say that HOT doesn't cover it, and even m, my patent "Atomic Fire Hot" doesn't cover it. She was a different kind of dancer this time.
Soon the dance ended, and she came over to say good night to Me, Jeff, Janessa and Gabby. Jeff and Janessa took me back to the hotel.
Lots of great laughs, and fun were had this night. I staggered into bed at the hotel at 5:23 AM.
I will cover the second night in Tampa in the next blog posting........