(with apologies to Ms. Spears).
So, because I missed my mini-vacation earlier this month, I did something rash, and decided that I was going to go see my dancing friend, Prinzzess Felicity Jade, at a club in Tampa, FL. this weekend.
I should not be doing this, but, honestly, I planned, and booked the tickets in such a spur of the moment, that I did not think about it too much.
So, the plan is, I will fly, using "Buddy Passes" from Bubba on Friday morning, and then just relax and do nothing for most of Friday. I do not know anyone in Tampa, and while I was born at MacDill AFB, which is across the bay from Tampa, I have no family or friends there.
I am not getting a rental car, and am staying at a hotel that is close enough to the airport that I can just ride the shuttle, and, because I sort of planned it that way, the hotel is near enough to the club where she is dancing that I can just walk there. Which, side-bonus, means that I do not need to worry about drinking and driving.
My plans for the weekend, other than watching PFJ dance, are to relax and do nothing. I will return to Houston on Sunday.
Not sure why I am doing this, except that my infatuation of PFJ appears to have no bounds. I would love to become friends with her, but, I fear we have nothing in common to do that.
I am sure that I will blog about the time there, since I will have the laptop, and a lot of free time. Stay Tuned for more craziness.