Thursday, April 19, 2012

April 20 through 22, 2012

So, I am doing it again.  Going to see the Prinzzess dance.

She is appearing in Albuquerque, NM., this weekend.  I have been keeping up with her, as I normally do, via her Twitter posts, and it appears that her Sister's are with her.

 I am not making a big announcement about it on Twitter, or anywhere else.  I am just going to show up, watch her dance, drink my drinks, and in short, just have a good time.

 I really should not do this, there is a part in my head that says I am stupid.  That I need to concentrate my efforts on something worthwhile or beneficial.  But, I am not listening to that voice.  Why you might ask?  Because, going to see her, or any of the other feature dancers that I have gone to watch are "safe" for me, because I can delude myself that they like me, and at the same time, they are all involved with others.

 So, this is just an extension of my "Nothing" mini-vacation from a month ago.  This time, I am going to rent a car, and drive around and see stuff, so, I have that going for me.  :)

 I am leaving on the morning of the 20.  The flight is scheduled to leave at 8:55 AM. on Friday morning the 20th.  I am going to rent a car this time, so that I am not stranded at the hotel.

 Prinzzess is dancing Friday and Saturday nights.  I will be there for both, and then, back home to Houston on Sunday the 22nd.

 I am excited, as usual.  Why, because she is a pretty girl that pays a little attention to me, but, at the same time, is not interested in me at all.  This makes the little boy in me giggle.

 Plus, boobies.  :D


Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.