Sunday, April 22, 2012

Saturday in Alburquerque (And, Yes, I went to see Prinzzess again!)

So, something that I did not write about in the last post was that I was offered to join Prinzzess and the Sisters, and the rest of the crew to go ride the Sandia Peak Tramway.  I had seen this on a brochure on the "local attractions" desk at the hotel, and thought this would be neat, with the added bonus of getting to know Prinzzess and her sisters a little better, away from the floor of the strip club.

They said that they would contact me about the details, as we were all leaving the club on Saturday morning.

 I received the message from Prinzzess that they had decided that they were not going to ride the tram, and were just going to ride around, without a destination, and see the sights.  So, I didn't get to go with them after all.

 Around noon, after blogging, and editing the blog, and then taking a short nap, I woke up with a terrible headache.  I thought perhaps it was because I hadn't eaten any substantial food in more than 15 hours, and went to the little sandwich place that I had eaten at the day before.  Passing through a covered walk-way next to an Italian restaurant, I saw a little pond/water feature, and stopping to look at it, and listen to the water bubbling over the rocks, my first thought was about Hobbit.  I know that this weekend was supposed to replace some of the bad memories that this week, in the past, have instilled in me (there are several blogs, look for the ones that have April 19 or some variation in their subjects/titles), but for some reason, I couldn't help it, and I was instantly asking myself the "shoulda, coulda, woulda" questions from the past.   It was a weird downward spiral, so, to try to push through it, I continued on to the shop and ordered food.

 While sitting there eating my muffalata, which wasn't very good, and thinking about the carrot cake I had gotten as dessert, the phone rang, and the display said that the id was blocked, which made me believe that it was Bubba calling from Cancun.  I was right!   He wanted, to tell me about the adventures that he had been having so far, and also to check on flights back this coming Thursday.

 We got the flight thing looked at, and he was telling me about some of his adventures.   It sounds like he is having a great time.   However, because I was on the phone, instead of eating the sandwich, I was eating the cake, because it was quieter.

 By the time he disconnected from the call, I had finished the cake, and did not want anymore of the sandwich.  Oh well, as I said, it wasn't great anyway, so no big loss.

 Then walking back to the hotel, thinking about the things that I could do to fill in the rest of the day, I decided to take the Barbie laptop onto the deck of the pool at the hotel, and get caught up on tweets, and email and stuff.  Getting to the pool there was the fairly large water feature/fountain near the pool, and it had this great sound going, and once again, I thought about Hobbit.   So, in an effort to get her out of my mind, I sent her pictures, via text message, and told her that when I saw/heard them I thought of her, and hoped she liked the pictures.

 So, moving through my tweets and email took almost two hours, and most of the charge in the laptop battery, and I went back to the room.  The room I had, got the full sun, all afternoon, so, in the morning and until about 1:30 PM, I could just sit in the room with the door open and enjoy the breeze.  The one annoying thing that happened all during this time was the motorcycle riders that were going up and down the streets around the hotels, and man, all of them seemed to have very loud pipes, and the sound just reverberated off the walls of the buildings.  Plus, like all the rest of my motorcycle brethren, most had the annoying habit of blipping the throttle, just sitting at the lights, instead of just allowing the bikes to idle on their own.  Annoying, but, between the overdose of sugar from the cake, and the late night out at the club, and then getting up early, and finally dwelling on events from the past that I had no control over, I soon began to doze off.  I catnapped for about 2.5 hours off and on, finally getting up for good by the heat in the room.

 I kind of cruised through the rest of the day, sleeping, tweeting, and cleaning up my followers list on Twitter, to get rid of people that just annoy me, and cause me to skip their tweets altogether.

 Because I knew that Prinzzess' shows were all late (10:00 at one club (the one with the alcohol), and  12:30 and 2:30 at the other club), I did not want to get there too early, and just be bored waiting.  So, I left the hotel around 9:15, and went off in search of a Wells Fargo ATM to get a little cash to tide me over for the night, and then off to the club.  Arriving at the club, I realized that I had not asked Prinzzess if she would put me on the list, as she had done the night before, so I had to pay the cover.  $10.00.  Seemed kind of high, but, then after getting into the club I realized it was because of the PPV UFC fight that was being shown on all screens, with the main event being actually played over the speakers.  That's right, they stopped the music, and the dancing girls, to allow the fight to play out.  I do not keep up with the sport at all, and so, I cannot tel you anything about the winner and loser, except the tall dude in the red trunks, dominated the shorter guy for 5 rounds of pounding and kicking.    (sorry for the aside, but, really, bloodsports televised on television.  What are we?  Rome in their heydey of watching people be mauled for sport?  and we are supposed to be civilized?)

 So, while the fight was going on, I saw Prinzzess and her sisters arrived.  One of them saw me, and smiled as they rushed by on their way to the dressing room.  After the fight ended, the lights went back down, and the music was cranked up, and girls began their dancing.  Before the fight started, the DJ said that Prinzzess would be onstage after the main event, which seemed to me to be saying that she would be on closer to 11:30 than 11:00.  I had traded some tweets with her earlier in the day where she said that they were leaving straight from the last appearance, and driving the 800 miles straight to Los Angeles, and flying home.  I figured since everything was being pushed back that it was going to be a tough night for the sisters.

The first routine of the night, (the only one at this club), had Prinzzess and the sisters come out dressed in cowboy outfits, boots and all.  During this set of dances, Prinzzess did her "ride for 5", which means that for five dollars, you could lay on the stage, and she would ride/grind on you.  Of course, you know me, I did not pass up on that at all, however, I am proud to say that I was not the first one to jump up as I did in the past.  I showed a little restraint, anyway.  Now, I have blogged in the past, that I rarely listen to the words to music, I just listen to the music.  Occasionally, some words in a song will jump out, and cause me to laugh out loud.  The funny thing was the words that I heard just as she turned and saw me with my $5.00 bill were the words ".....And I was going, just about as far as she'd let me go", and thought that was a bit serendipitous.   So, I laid down on the stage, and she straddled me, and went to town.  She had her normal smile that she smiles while she is performing, and I found myself thinking "what is she thinking about right now?", which is not to imply that I was not paying attention to every bump and touch that was occurring.  Because I was.  Brother, I really was!   Then, she rose up on a knee, and thinking that the festivities were over, I started to raise up, and return to my seat, when she pushed me back down, and turning around put her, um, "lady bits" over my head proceed to bump and grind into my face.  Um, yeah,  Good times.   There is nothing quite like that.  and it has been way to long a time since I have been in a position like that with any female.  But, Yeah.  Lady-bits.  Face.  Bumping.  Nose touching places only dreamed about.  When I got up, I heard the DJ say "wow, that dude is going to have a lot in his spank bank now!"  He was right of course.  :D   Walking back to my seat, 2 dudes, total strangers, high-fived me!  Living like a rock star!  (or something like that!)

 After the dance was over, I went and got another drink, because somehow I had managed to be there 2 hours, and had only two drinks.  So, I ordered it, and then went to the head, and after that went looking for my seat, but somehow during the dance, and the drink, and the bathroom the place had filled up quite a bit, and all the seats were taken in the area that I had been sitting before.

 So, I found a corner, and just hung out.   I wanted to thank her for the dance, and kept an eye out.  But they saw me first, and invited me over.  While sitting there, I noticed that they were sitting there staring holes through a guy, and talking amongst themselves.  They were totally perving on a young guy in the club.  I knew what they were doing, and just sat quietly, when Prinzzess turned to me and started to explain what was going on, and I stopped her with the statement that I raised girls, and that I knew what they were talking about.  I made the comment that if they wanted to meet/talk to the guy, just walk over and say hello.  But, they seemed shy at that point, and in a flash, I thought to myself that I should do it, because no one here knows me, and after tonight they will never see me again, so, I got up, and walked up the to guy, who had just sat down, and asked him what his name was, and he told me it was Matt.  Then I asked him if he would like to meet the sister of a porn star, and the porn star as well, because they wanted to meet him.  So, he got up with the look of "yeah right" on his face, and walked him over to the table, and introduced him.  The look on Prinzzess' face, and her little sister's face as well, was priceless, like "I can't believe that he did that", but, that didn't stay long, and I returned to my seat, and watched as they both spoke to him.  It was pretty hilarious, because Matt did not believe that they were sisters at all, and began a cute little game to see if they were playing him.  I am not sure if he ever really believed them, but, it as fun to watch the interaction.  Then that was all over, because one of the club dancers came up to Matt, and diverted his attention, and excusing himself, got up and moved away.   What was funny was that he said that he was going to be in trouble with his girlfriend back at home, because she thought that he was playing poker with his friends, and instead he and his buddies were at the club instead.  Also, Prinzzess told him that he would believe that they were sisters, if the third sister was around.   Then about two minutes after the club dancer came and got him, and they were "hugging", the third sister appeared, and they told her to go tell him that she was a sister......This sister is not shy at all, and walked right up to him, and began a conversation.....

 The whole thing was a grand sight.  Then the sister turned to me and said "I can't believe you did that!", to which I replied that it was highly unusual for me as well, but I had reasoned that no one there knew me, and would not see me again, so, I thought I didn't have anything to lose.  Prinzzess' response was "Right?"  Then Prinzzess said she liked the guy because he admitted that he had a girlfriend, and that guys that admit to having a girlfriend are the funnest to steal..... we all laughed.

 Presently, they gathered up their stuff, and were heading to the next club, but that one of the sisters would not be coming because they were preparing for the long drive to Los Angeles, right after the last show.

 So, I left, and got into the car, and as the door closed, I smelled something, and realized that the ride for $5.00 had left me with a memento.....I had Prinzzess' perfume all over my face....It made me actually laugh out loud for a moment in the car.......  I did ask later, and turns out, she wasn't wearing perfume, but some kind of Victoria Secret's body spray.   Pretty cool either way.

 So, I drove to the other place, and again had to pay the cover, which is okay, and when I went in the place seemed kind of dead, with not too many people inside.  So, I bought the requisite two drink minimum, which in a place that does serve alcohol meant I bought 2 bottles of water, for $7.00.

 I saw the sisters arrive, and go to the DJ booth, and make sure the guy knew what the deal was with their show.   Then they went away into the back to do what they do to prepare for a show.  I drank my water, and observed the festivities.  Numerous girls came by and introduced themselves, looking to get me into the VIP room, and other variously offered treats.  I turned them all down.  More than 50% greeted my by calling me "baby", and for me that is a total turn off.  I am 49 years old for god's sake and to have girls that are my kids age, or younger, calling me baby, just, well, I don't like it.

 Then, the DJ finally started the "song countdown" until Prinzzess was coming out.   Four songs later, and here they came!  Dressed in army camouflage, well, it was pretty hot to be honest......I got up to the chairs by the stage, and got out my money and enjoyed the show.   I notice that if you tip a dollar, the show in front of you is short, put a 5 out there, and at least for me, you never know what you are going to get.   If I said that face was rubbed into her lady bits again, would that be too graphic.  Too Late.  Already.  Said.  It.  This being an all-nude club, Prinzzess took off everything!  Not only that, she chose me to take the g-string off!   My hands were shaking so bad that I could hardly do it.  Everyone around me noticed, as did the DJ, and all laughed.  After I sat down, I pulled out my water bottle, and looking over at the guy sitting next to me, and said "suddenly I am dying of thirst....  We both laughed.  Shoot, in my own defense, I haven't taken underwear off a girl in a very long time.   It is not like riding a bike, trust me.  But I got them off, and the show continued.

 After the show was over, I went back to my sitting spot, and They came out for their normal meet-and-greet and not wanting to hog all their time, or make them think that they needed to entertain me, I did not go over.   After a little while, I was approached and told that Prinzzess needed to see me.  Turns out that they had been doing their own people watching, and wanted to ask me about the waitress that was pacing around and around inside the club.  I had noticed it the night before.  It was like watching a lion pace around the enclosure at the zoo.....

 For the second show, little sister was not with her, and she did her cupcake routine, which I first saw in Tampa, and was super cute.   I gave her the rest of my money, 5 dollar bills at a time, and was rewarded nicely each time.

 So, that winds up the Weekend in Albuquerque festivities.  I am sitting in the airport, typing this.

 It appears that getting home might be a problem.   All the flights are very booked, which apparently just happened this morning, because when I checked in last night there was still space.  But, I am hopeful.

 Thank You Prinzzess Felicity Jade.  As I told you, I admire you, and enjoy our moments together.  See you in Houston in May.

Peace To You All.  Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.