Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Well, finally calming down

So, after the big weekend in Albuquerque, NM.  I have/am finally calming down from all the craziness that I witnessed and/or participated in.

 I am kind of sad that it is over, because I was so far outside of my comfort zone that I do not think that I will ever be able to get there again.

 So, all that begs this question:

 How do I make it so that this is my new norm, instead of a "special occasion" or "once in a lifetime" event?   Wow, I had so much fun.

 I cannot figure out a way to wrap my head around it.  I think one of the reasons that I am able to have a good time, while on one of these trips is because I know I am safe.  I am not really putting myself out there to "be" with anyone, even though I am hanging out in the crowd.

 In the case of Prinzzess and the Sisters, I have no shot whatsoever, as to the other people that tend to be in the group, they have tended to be in relationships already.

 I will continue to drive, and yes, maybe even fly to see her dance occasionally, but, I know that me being a spectator is my fate.

 Hmmmm, apparently, the Fates have shown their hand again.   They know I hate being alone, yet, they only allow me to "meet" people that are not available in any way.

 Thanks Guys,  I appreciate the support.


Peace to You All,

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.