Friday, April 27, 2012

So, last night I got a picture of what I look like, when I go see Prinzzess

So, if you follow Prinzzess' OMP page, you know that she is due to come to Houston during the month of May.

 She asked me back when we were together in Tampa, if I wouldn't mind checking out the club, and letting her know what I thought about the crowd and such.

 I've been a few times now, and the place, while clean, seems to be isolated in a part of Houston, that is more industrial, rather than commercial, or residential/commercial mix.   But it has a big parking lot, and the place is clean and nice from all appearances.   The girls on the inside are all over the place in age, nationality/race, sizes.  Nothing wrong with that at all.

 Music-wise, they play all kinds of music, from Country, to rap,  to dance/electronic, and even music in Spanish.

 The drinks are about what you expect in price.

 So, last night, this month's feature dancer, Aspen Reign, who is touted as the Miss Nude World a couple of times, and has done a few movies.  She is a tallish, and that is exacerbated by the ridiculous heels that she was wearing), with a big set of store bought boobs (Double D's or perhaps E's).  Her hips and thighs seemed like they were big, but, they actually fit the fake boob thing she had going on.

 She brings alot of gear onto the stage, lasers, strobe lights, smoke machines, and other kinds of light show magic.   During one part of the dance, she brings out a stand with a big acrylic bowl on stage, pours 5 gallons of warm water in it, and then climbed in, and played with the water, and a sponge, all while the strobes, and the lasers were going off, and causing some neat visual affects.  She also does the "Ride for 5" that I have seen Prinzzess do, and I am sure would see other feature dancers do, if I followed more people that do those kinds of things.

 But, I digress, One obsession is enough.  :D

 So, having said all that, I have to get on to the actual subject of this blog post, and that is what I saw.

 So, there is a guy there, probably my age, or slightly older, and he was following this girl around, like a little puppy dog.  and she was, at least by her expression, eating it up.  He bought her a drink, I am sure bought stuff from her "meet-and-greet" table, and threw at least 75.00 in cash on the stage while she was dancing.

 Sound like anyone you have heard about?

 I kind of get the following around thing, I have seen this with younger guys, and my daughters in the past, and I always commented to my then wife that they were sniffing, evoking the image of two dogs meeting, and sniffing each other.  Certainly there was some of that.  And the buying stuff and paying while she dances, well I can find no fault there, because there are two (or MORE!) recent blog entries where I did the exact same thing.

 I just wonder if that is the look I see in Prinzzess' sisters, and others in her party when they see me around?  I cannot ignore the look in their eyes, that I saw in others watching the interaction between "old dude" and "feature dancer" that I saw last night.

 That's what I saw last night, and it disturbed me.  Disturbed me so much, that I am rethinking the "follow Prinzzess around while she features tour" that I am currently involved in.

 If it appears that way to others, my apologies.

 I will say in my own defense, that for now, this is the only way that I can get to know her a little better.  I've told her that I am happy to be friends.  And she seemed to be okay with that. Certainly, I am not trying to "get in her pants" to use the old phrase.  I knew that was off the table the first time that I met her.  Plus there is "I'm not sure that my dick works like that anymore" problem.

 My apologies for the frankness in this post.   But, what I observed, made me think.


Peace to You All.

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.