So, I asked Prinzzess if I could be her driver for the time that she is here in Houston, and amazingly, she said YES.
Thinking about that for a moment, (or in my case, for the last 24 hours), I have arrived at that mythical place that I have wondered about for a long time. Although, what is different about that this is that I know there is nothing "intimate" going to happen as a result of her coming to Houston, still, it is very scary for me, for some reason.
I even asked my best friend if I could borrow his TrailBlazer for a few days so that I had a car to take her where she needed to go while here. He turned me down, unfortunately. So, today, I am going to start looking into renting a car.
What this means is that instead of spending 200+ on hotels, like I have in months past, I am going to spend it on renting a car.
I do not know if the Sisters, and the rest of the crew that accompanies her is also coming, but I have to assume that they are.
I also do not know if she will let me be the sole source of her transportation while here. I have taken off from work to be available for the time she is here to be that sole source of transportation, but, she may have other plans for while here, and it is possible/likely she wouldn't want to hang out with me all the time. (wow, how arrogant is that thought? Re-reading the paragraph, I am struck by the fact that I assumed a lot by a simple "yes" to the question "May I be your driver while you are here in Houston?".)
But, I think that it will be cool to hang out with her, and get to know her better. She sent me a list of requirements that I need to get done in the next few days, before she arrives next week. Mostly paperwork, so, no big deal.
Now, that this looks like it is really going to happen, I need to think about how to behave, and talk, and perhaps places to go. I should ask her if she has any requests.
Thank you Fates. You helped me gain a new "safe" friend.
Peace to You All.
Namaste, My Friends.
See You On The Other Side! (First Two Rounds Are On Me.)