Saturday, June 09, 2012

Guess What, I went to see another girl feature dancer

So, Last night, I decided to go to a newly opened club near my house that has been closed for several weeks, and is reopening with a new name, and to kick off the new start, they booked a Feature Dancer named Tori Black into club.

A little background, the club where she is appearing is literally 1.2 miles from home, and used to be the place, before it closed, where I normally had my Tuesday and Thursday evening "adult beverage night" outings.  Back then, it was called Tattle Tales.   I stopped going there because frankly the place was almost always empty, and had hardly any girls in it. 

Plus, it was about the time that I started going to Glamour Girls, as part of my "research" that I was conducting at the request of Prinzzess, because that's where she was appearing when she came to Houston in May.

So, about two weeks ago, I noticed that they started to paint the outside of the building, and they hung this HUGE banner announcing that Tori Black, an adult film star that I had just recently seen in a scene with Prinzzess, and thought was hot looking.  I also followed her on Twitter.  Here is the banner

So, I think the twitter post I made, along with the picture above was, "Wonder what kind of crowd Prinzzess could have had, if the club owner had put something like this in front of the club?"

 Happily, Miss Tori Black retweeted this picture, announcing to her followers that she was coming to Houston, and thanking me.....Pretty cool.

 So, I had decided that I was going to go, and see her, and what her dancing was like.

 I was not disappointed at all!   First the club.  It appeared that they had changed a few things cosmetically in the club since I was there last, but, for the most part, it was the same.  They did not have all the televisions turned on all over the club which I liked.  Drinks cost about the same thing as before, apparently the cool happy hour pricing is not in effect when the feature dancer is there, but, they are not more expensive than either of the other two place that I have been to recently.

 So, going in, I was met at the door by someone that recognizes me from somewhere, and said hello, and then checked on me once I got into the place.

After finding a seat, and fending off a couple of entertainers that wanted me to spend all my money on them, I just relaxed.  I think I heard the DJ say around 10 that Tori was in the building, and that she would be on in a little while, which I have learned, is club-speak for "1 hour".  I had a few drinks, and was relaxing, and having a good time, mostly reading twitter, and enjoying life.

I had, prior to this night, never received a tweet from Tori, and did not expect that I would get to meet and hang out like I did with Prinzzess, so, with expectations set, I just decided to coast and have a good time.

Finally, the DJ comes out and says that Tori is next, and so, I put the phone down, and started paying attention.  This was the same club, that under the old name, I had see Lexi Bell feature at, and so, I knew that he would get everyone to stand up, and come to the edge of the stage.  

Finally, Here she comes out.  She is wearing a black nurses outfit, with tall stocking with little bows at the top of the stockings, and red lingerie under the top.  She began to dance, and people gathered in tightly around the stage, and we watched.  I tried, I really did, to hear what the music was, but I did not recognize it, so, I can't tell you what it was.

But, I can tell you this girl can dance.  It was so fun to watch how she interacted with the various people in the crowd, and what their reactions were.  Then, something that I did not anticipate  happened.  The DJ, noticed me in the crowd.......

Never had that happen before.  But, in the middle of her first song, he goes, "Uh Oh, I know that guy", and I looked up, and he was looking and pointing at me.....I smiled, and pointed back.  Then he said to Tori, while pointing at me, "Tori, this guy is the biggest perv in Houston...", and at that, she crawled right towards me (my favorite way for a woman to come at me, by the way!) and looking me right in the eye, began to dance, and grind on me......I never looked away, which now that I think abut it, is not like me at all, and just enjoyed the ride.  Since this is only a topless club, she stripped down to the g-string, and the latex coating on her nipples......

My first impression of her, she's tall.  I later asked her, and she told me that she as 5-10" without the crazy heels that she was wearing.  

She played the silly game of throw the dollar bill in the small cup, and win a DVD.....She was able to give both away during this segment......

 When she was finished, she came out for the fan meet and greet, signing and selling picture, and DVD's and posters.   The line was very long, and stayed that way for a while, finally, I saw it die back, and I got in to wait my turn.

I was just looking to get a picture, and say hello.  When I introduce myself, and when I did, she asked if we had ever met, and I told her no, that I just followed her on Twitter, and that I was the one that posted the picture of the huge banner that she had seen. Then I asked about the prices of pictures, and they were what I expected.  I asked if it was okay if I posted the one from my camera onto Twitter, and she said yes, and then said she would re-tweet it when she saw it.

Here is the picture.  I have to admit it is a terrible picture of me, but, we were on the 4th attempt at this point to get a picture, and I was laughing.


So, I posted it out to a few folks that follow me on Twitter, that knew that I was there, and then went back to my seat.  Amazingly, the crowd waiting to see her, never really dies down, and then I noticed that she was heading to the back, in preparation for her next show.

 The next show, she came out in Black Lace Lingerie.  If there was ever Kryptonite for me, that is it.  I love (LOVE) a woman in black lace, and would probably do anything someone dressed in it asked.

 As she danced, I noticed that she saw me standing at the edge of the stage, and came over and did a little dance for me.  Of course, I must have blacked out, because all the money in my hand vanished, and the smile on her face got bigger.....  OH!  I nearly forgot.....I recognized the song this time, it was the "Candy Shop" song that Prinzzess uses in her Cupcake routine. 

She did the dollar bill in the cup game, only giving away one poster this time.....

 When she retreated to the back, I finished up my drink, and considered staying for a little while, and ultimately deciding that it was time to go.   I wasn't going to meet up again, because somehow I was down to 10.00, and that is not enough money in a club to get anything else.

 So, as I type this, it is starting to become time to get ready to go see her on her second, and last night in Houston.  I have had a good time so far, but, it is not the same as going to see my friend Prinzzess.

True to her word, she retweeted my picture, and I got a lot of responses, all but one being nice, the one bad, said something like, "Unfollowing now, so that i never turn out like this guy..."  Not sure what it meant, but, did not get hung up on it.....

Shalom.

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.