Sunday, June 10, 2012

Saturday Night - Tori Black - Last Night in Houston

Saturday Night, and, as I Tweeted earlier in he day, since no one, hot girl or otherwise, had called and said that she was cooking dinner for me, so, I went back to the club that she was appearing at.

Seemed like the crowd was low when I arrived, but, I didn't care, because I was mostly left alone this night, as opposed to the previous night.  Getting a drink, I found a seat, and started waiting

The first entertainer of the night is a young-in that "might" be 22, and tells me that she is only there one night a week, because she is finishing college where she is studying to be a nurse.  Okay, maybe she was, but, it seemed awfully cliche, when you think about it.  I told her that I wasn't interested in anything at that time, and she said some more stuff, but, frankly, I could not hear her at all, so, I just smiled and nodded a lot.  She finally moved on.

Time passed, I am not sure how much, but the crowd slowly and quietly began to filter in,  The DJ finally said that Tori was in the house, and that she would be on soon.  I think by this time, I was working on on 4th drink.....but, I wasn't feeling like I had any to drink at all......strange. In fact, I was tired.

 So, off to the bar, and a bottle of water, and a red bull, and back to my seat.  Apparently, someone there recognized me from the previous night, and came by and informed me that Tori was in back, and was coming out soon.  I found that peculiar, because I had not spoke to that girl at all, much less that I was waiting for the feature dancer, but, I just smiled again....

Soon, here she comes......Tonight she was in some blue short-shorts with a "mini-hoody" (it only came to the bottom of her bra), the bra was bright red, and it appeared to my untrained eye that she wasn't wearing anything under the shorts......

As I noticed earlier, the crowd was smaller.  There did seem to be more female customers than the previous night, and they garnered most of the attention from Tori.  I did not get any "extra" attention tonight, and that was okay, because I was having a blast just watching people, which is my most favorite thing to do on the planet.  She played the "throw the dollar in the glass" game, and was able to give away a couple of posters.  As I type this, I do not recall what the music is.  But, I do recall that she was all over the stage having a great time, and entertaining us all.

 During her dance, something happened, and it appeared that the lights dimmed/blinked.  The music kind of paused, and then continued.  We found out later that there was a very bad car wreck right outside the club that had affected the power coming into the club.  The result was that the temp in the club started going up, and soon was warm.

 After her feature, Tori came out for the meet and greet, and like the night before, the line was immediately filled with folks.   I stayed in my spot, had another drink, and after becoming weary of the various entertainers bothering me, I got up, and went and stood in line.

 When it was my turn, she remembered that I had been there the night before, and, amazingly remembered that I had written the previous blog entry about her.  During the 2.5 hours that I had been there in the club, I got 500+ unique hits, after she retweeted the link to the people that followed her.   I had tweeted about the fact that the blog was getting a lot of hits.  We talked about why I wrote here, and some other stuff.  I was amazed to find that she had really read what I write, because she mentioned a couple of details from the blog.   I felt like I was almost famous for a few minutes.  She mentioned that she liked blogs like that, because she wanted people to understand that she was a real person.  It seems that many believe that she is not a nice person, and that was kind of interesting to hear.  How can you decide what a person is without any real information about them.

 I have written about this before, as I was getting to know Prinzzess that people somehow conjure up these ideas of what these "public people", who have very private lives, that none of us have a clue about.  And, yet, despite the fact that we know nothing real about them, we somehow come up, in our heads with these opinions about "who" and "what" these people are.  You might be surprised to find that they are no different than you or me, worrying about paying the bills, work, or, what they have to do to make money, and family, and life.  You cannot make judgements about a person unless you know something about them.  My Ex-Father in Law, who has since passed, used to have a sign hanging over the door of his office, that  said "Don't judge a man until you have walked in their shoes".  I think people would do well to heed this ancient advice. 


But, I can tell you this, she seems like a genuinely nice person.  Don't know anything else about her, as I said previously, I did not know anything about her, until recently when I saw her in a scene with Prinzzess that I thought was very hot.

Because of the power problem, she did not do the second show that she was scheduled for, but, that might have been for the best as the crowd was very low.

 I had a great time seeing her Friday and Saturday.  I have a great picture with her, and wonderful memories stored safely away in the memory banks, and really, in the end, isn't that what life is supposed to be about?  Putting great memories away for later remembering.

 Thanks Tori,  I had a great night.


Shalom

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.