Friday, June 22, 2012

My Second Night in San Antonio - Watching Prinzzess Dance.

So, after last nights very full evening of dancing, and meet and greets, and signing, and giving lap dances, I was sure that this evening was going to be as "action packed".

Several people in my twitter TimeLine said that they were going to make apparences, and Prinzzess heard that several were coming as well.

I had told her, as we arrived at the club that that I was going to hang back and let others come to her, and if she needed anything to just text, and so, with that, I went and found a place in the back of the club where I would not be bothered too much.

Because I am driving Prinzzess, I try to make sure that I only drink when I first arrive, and then "settle down" the rest of the evening, so that I am under the legal limit when it was time to return Prinzzess to her hotel.  But tonight they were have $5.00 you call it drinks, so, maybe I had a few more than I should have, but I knew that I was going to be at the club late, so, as long as I stopped by midnight, I would be okay.

Prinzzess danced 3 shows Thursday night, 8:00, 10:00 and 12:00 (Midnight).  I was worried that the crowd wasn't very good, and even texted her that.  But, right on time, here she comes. in my favorite outfit, The Black Pirate Wench outfit.  As I have said before, I love this one the most, because it was the outfit that she wore the first danced in, the first time I ever saw her feature in Carenco, LA.

The crowd was a little slow to come around the stage, but, soon as few did.   I of course, was there.  It was funny, because she looked down and said that she did not want me throwing all that out for her, and I told her that I could not promise that.   With a big smile, she told me that I needed to behave, and I told her that I was behaving, and then added, "You know, you are my favorite, right", and with that, and a twinkle in her eye, she danced away from me.  I sat down, but stayed near the stage.  Several folks were coming up, and then she began in the second song going down in the audience, and picking people out of the crowd, and doing a little dance for them.

 Presently, she came back around my side of the stage, and standing close, gave me a little dance as well......I commented that I loved the way she was leaving me alone, and she looked right at me, and without blinking said "I'm sorry, I don't recognize you!"  I laughed out loud, it was a great moment.

 She did her "paper a porn star with dollar bills" game, where she pours lotion all over her, and then patrons get to cover her in dollar bills.  I am afraid that by the time we got to the end of the game, I was out of dollars, but, a good time was had by all.

A funny thing happened after she went back to her dressing room, two house dancers came up (separately) and asked me if I was her husband, and when I said no, they said, so your her manager, and I again said no, that I was simply a fan from Houston who had driven down to see her. They both said that they had "heard" that I was her husband.   It made me chuckle.

Coming out for the first meet and greet of the night, there was a big crowd folks that got things signed, and what-not.

The second dance of the night, she came out in this policewoman black dress, with cuffs, and a baton, and flashlight.  I had not seen her dance in this outfit prior to last night.  Because of the house dancers questions from earlier, I decided to stay back at my table, and let at least the first song get most of the way done before I went up close to the main stage.  Granted I wasn't far away, but, I wasn't at the main stage.

 Well apparently, There must have been some kind of report out about me, because Officer Prinzzess started looking around the other Patron's and then found me in the crowd, and beckoned for me.   Thinking that she must mean someone behind me, because I have not broken any laws that day, I looked around, seeing no one, I looked back, and she again beckoned me.   Getting up, I walked to the edge of the stage, and since I am not sure what she was investigating, I do not know what I was thoroughly searched for, but, I can attest to her skill in searching a suspect.

 I guess she was satisfied with that I was no danger, because she released me to my seat.

But, by now, she had my undivided attention, and soon, I moved back to a chair near the main stage.  There were several folks here during this show, that had come to see her, (and indeed, they stayed the rest of the night), so there was lots of folks around the stage, and the tips looked good, and I even got a little bit of a dance.  I remember that when she came up to me, she wrapped her belt around my neck, and pulled me very close.  I love how she is so totally into the act while it is happening.  There was one thing that took me, and apparently a bunch of others in the club by surprise, under the skirt of the police uniform, she was wearing what looked like a frilly skirt, and the under that, a red thong.  I know there was a red thong, because I saw it as she danced for me and several others.  Then she she reached under this frilly skirt, and removed the red thong.  My Brain exploded!  It screamed "SHE'S NAKED UNDER THE BLACK FRILLY SHORT SKIRT!"   Then she started dancing and holding her hand over the frilly skirt front, in what appeared to be an attempt to prevent and "accidental" exposure.  But, soon we all understood the level of showmanship that she has, and she got on her knees, and showed us...... Her Red THONG!   She had two of them on at the same time, and I will speak only for me, but, she blew all our minds.  I heard several sharp intakes of breath from the crowd that was around me.

 The song ended, as it normally, and I was amazed how long this set had gone, because there were so many fans there and they appeared to be taking turns to come up and get a little on stage attention.

It was great to watch.

Her meet and greet time was super busy, she had lots of people at the table saying hello, and introducing themselves, getting pictures, and the like. I even saw her giving lap dances to some folks afterwards.

So, midnight comes, and She comes out for the final show of the might, and she comes out as the Beer Maiden!  "First Six guys to the stage get free beer" says the DJ.  NINE guys RAN for the stage, it was funny.  But they were all drinking and laughing and having a good time.

Then she started her dance.  I have seen this one before, and I liked it then, and I like it last night again.  She had white lingerie on under the dress, and with her tan skin, it showed off all the good bits nicely.

 This time, instead of the paper a porn star with dollar bills, she pulled out a can of whipped creme, and a small glass bowl of animal crackers.   So, she went around the stage, and if you were a female, you got to lick the creme straight off the porn star, if you were a guy, she squirted it on some body part, and using the cracker to scrape it off, she fed the guys their creme.  I was thinking that I wasn't going to get a chance, because she started on the opposite side of the stage from me, and it was taking a long time to get around to me.

 But, I was not left out of the festivities, no siree Bob!   When she got to me, she told me to stick my tongue out, and she proceeded to squirt it straight into my mouth, when the dollop of creme got big, I swallowed it, and started to back away, and she stopped me and said, "just leave your mouth open", and  squirted the creme onto my tongue again.  This time, when there was a big amount she stuck her tongue out, and pretended to touch my tongue with hers.  I heard the DJ go "WOW", and I am pretty sure that any remaining money that was in my hand, flew into the air around her, as if tossed by a tornado.


Shalom.

Nameste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.