Saturday, June 23, 2012

My second day at Fiesta Texas

So, Friday dawns, and I am up early today, so that I can go to my planned second day at Fiesta Texas.  I was out of my hotel by 9:30, and at the park, waiting to get into the parking lot by 10:00.

 The line to get into the parking lot was crazy, it took 20 minutes just to get into the park.

 Then, because there was a snafu with when I bought the tickets, I had to go to guest services to get them switched.  Once I did that, it took another 20 minutes to get through the front gate.  Sheesh.....I am glad that I am not a seven year old, because I would have exploded from the excitement....

 So, since I was alone today, my Ride Buddy was not able to go with me, I started through the park, going in a counter-clockwise direction.  The first ride of the day was the Boomerang, which takes you forwards, backwards, upside-down, and right-side up, all in about 11 seconds it seemed like.

The lines were moderate, and by that, you had to stand in line for anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour.   I was kind of boring, standing in line, but, I people watched, and had a good time.  After all, I did not have anywhere else to be, because I was on vacation.

I rode the Rattler, and the Poltergeist and Superman, and a bunch of others, as well as the Scream ride.  It was just an incredible day.

If you follow my twitter feed you will have seen the various rides I was on.   It was a great day.

I left the park around 3:45, and was back at the hotel by 4:10.

 Took a very long shower, and then took a nap.   I wanted to be rested before I met back up with with Prinzzess at the club later.

 While this blog entry is not too good if you weren't there, I will remember this day/weekend for the rest of my life.  I was the perfect vacation.  I did something fun, for me, and that is what it is all about.

 My Love to You All.

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The  Other Side.