Saturday, June 16, 2012

So, it is Saturday, and I guess I am excited about this week

So, I got up early this morning, because I needed to get several things done today, and indeed this weekend.  As I have blogged previously this week is the week that I go to San Antonio, and Fiesta Texas.   Good news, two of the three things are complete, and the third is slated for in the morning.

I am thinking about going go church in the morning.  Cannot tell you why, but, I am considering it.  Perhaps, I need some time with God, in his house.  I have been praying a lot for two different friends with two different relationship problems, and maybe a booster shot from his house will help those friends out.

Going to ride roller coasters is what I have been telling everyone.  But, what I haven't told many is that I am also going to see my friend that dances, Prinzzess Felicity Jade.  I am again going to be able to drive her around, and perhaps, on Thursday, she will go with me to the park during the day.  Even though it appears that I planned the vacation while she is there, the truth is, I've been planning this since I saw Prinzzess in Albuquerque in May.  I wanted to do some kind of vacation, and I wanted to do it in the summer.   The dates that I picked just happen to coincide with her being there working.

I am honored that she asked me to do the driving again, as I hope it means that we are actually becoming friends, and I am not just deluding myself otherwise.  It also means that despite losing the car in the parking lot, twice, she puts a lot of faith in my driving skills.  I have rented the same kind of car that I used while she was here in Houston, just a month ago.

But, even if none of that works out to be true, I am going to have a blast at the park.  I am SO looking forward to this, you cannot believe how much.

I will be posting my normal "I Saw Prinzzess Dance" blogs.  Mostly because I am obsessed with watching her, and cannot help but to write.  I will be interspersing those entries with pictures, and writing about the other things that will be happening.

This week is truly like the Fates are helping me out, because I get to do two things that I love, all in the same week.

If my health is indeed failing, as I fear, then, it will make for great memories in the memory bank

Shalom.

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.