Thursday, August 23, 2012

Getting Ready for a long Ride, and a short vacation

So, I am planning a trip to Tampa, Fl.  Again.  Yes, again.  I went there in March of this year to see Prinzzess, and to get away for a while.

 That trip, was awesome.   I had a fun 4 days, not including having to sleep in the airport because I could not catch a break with my StandBy ticket.  Even that was fun though, and I cannot really complain about it at all.

 This next trip is for the first week of October, Specifically the third through the eighth.  I should be home, or most of the way home, on Monday the eighth.  Also, this trip, is planned to be a riding trip.  That's right, I am climbing on She, and we are riding the 16 hours to central Florida. 

 The main reason that I am going?  Well, 65% of it is to go and see the Nightmoves-Online cavalcade of Stars, and the NightMoves award show.  This is a convention/show/awards thing for many in the adult entertainment business.

 My Friend, Prinzzess is up for the "Best Feature Dancer" award.  I have been voting, early AND often, for Prinzzess to win the award, but, you will not know until that night if it is successful.

 While there, I will probably jump out of another perfectly good airplane, and maybe even got to a couple of parks in the area.  There is a possibility that Prinzzess and her crew of folks will be there, and we can hang out at the parks, if nothing else.  We will have to see.

 A new twist this time, is that another fan of P, will make a long trip to come and watch Prinzzess feature in the nights leading up the awards show. 

 It is probably one of Prinzzess' most rabid fans online in the twitter world.  She contact me recently and asked me if I would be willing to drive while there, so that she could catch a ride.  Seems that she does not drive at all.  This puzzles me, because I cannot imagine not have wheels, and be able to go where I need to. 

 If I do this, then I might not ride.  I am thinking that I would just fly, using standby tickets, and rent a car when I get there, since that fan is willing to help with the cost, in return for me driving to the various places.

 Frankly, I do not know this person at all, and even worse, she frightens me with her moodiness sometimes.  I know that I do not want to ride there, and then rent a car.  I have considered renting a car here, and driving there and back......

Decisions, decisions.

I do not know if I am going to get to have any "hang out" time, other than the park with Prinzzess, because she is only dancing one show per night, and the the "fan fest" part is open to anyone that walks in, and I promise, that is going to be busy.

 But, I have already bought the tickets to all the events, and am looking for a hotel room, and the last decision that I need to make concerns that car.  (and, right now, at 10:00 AM on the 23rd, I am leaning to renting the car here, and driving the whole thing, which eliminates the whole "getting caught in the airport" thing!  Riding the bike, and then renting a car there, is going to be a problem with logistics in picking the car up, dropping the car off, and what to do with She, while I am using that rental.)

 So, there you have it.  I will probably make the hotel decision today or tomorrow.  The car decision needs to be made in the next 7 days.

Shalom

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side

Deo Non Fortuna