well, that's it. All plans are now made, and finalized.
Leaving at 6:00 AM (ish) a week from today, 02 OCT 2012. I will begin the nearly 1000 mile journey to Tampa.
The car is rented, the hotel is paid for, the tickets to the various events are purchased, and the GPS is programmed. I have saved some "spending money" so I can tip the dancer, and bartenders.
I think I am staying at the same hotel as Prinzzess, but, that may have changed, and I do not want to bug her to ask.
I am jumping out of a plane on Friday Morning. (Paid for that as well). I hope to get to spend some hang out time with Prinzzess at Busch Gardens, and if I do, I know that she will have many folks hanging out with her.....I think most of her family will be there.
So, now, all that is left is wash clothes, and pack, but since I am driving, I will just carry most of the stuff on hangers, and save the bag for small stuff, and that way, I do not have to iron like crazy next week.
Still unsure how to dress for attending awards ceremony. Thinking polo shirt and black jeans, but, if it looks like I need something more dressy, I will just go to a shop there in Tampa.
Found a place just south of Tampa that has Strawberry-Rhubarb pie, but, I am fairly sure that Prinzzess will not have time to go get a meal.....so am contemplating on the drive in, going to the place, getting the Pie, and then bringing to P once I am in the Hotel.
Don't know how to work that. Looks like the other Prinzzess fan is fully committed to going, and so, I will be driving her around to the events. Must be careful.
Don't Forget That. Must Be Careful.
Okay, I will be taking the Barbie Laptop, so updates will happen as is normal for me.
Starting to think about next trip to see Prinzzess. She has a one night feature in Oklahoma City at the end of November, and I am thinking about riding there. Must wait to see what the weather is like, because I do not want to ride in ice, and OK City is known for crazy weather.... After that, Prinzzess makes a triumphant return (yes, I know, too much hyperbole, but, I liked the way it sounded in my head!) to Glamour Girls in Houston in mid-December. That should be fun! We will see. (Of course, if the Mayans are right, and the Apocalypse occurs on the 22nd (or is it the 21st?), it will be my last time EVER to see Prinzzess dance here on the earth.
More Details, as I think of them.
We are GO for vacation.
Shalom.
Namaste, My Friends.
See You On The Other Side (first round on ME!) (meet me at the FAQ wall!)
Deo Non Fortuna