Tomorrow, I rent the car, load it up, and stat the near 1000 mile journey to Tampa.
Today, I made the last of my arrangements, which was to buy the tickets for Busch Gardens. I think I/we are going to go on Saturday and Sunday.
I received a message from my friend that dances, that she has family coming in this week, and they are going to go to the park on Friday, which is when I originally planned to go, after jumping out of the plane.
So, maybe, I will just eat some lunch at that Yoders in Sarasota, and bring back pie to the hotel to give away.
I've no plans at all for Wednesday or Thursday. I hope there is a pool. I forgot to check if they did.
Wednesday Night, I might go to the club I went to when I went in the spring, and just hang out.
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights are all three different places. But, I will be there.
I will be blogging. Stand By.
See You On The Other Side.