Sunday, December 02, 2012

Friday-Friday-Friday - One Day only in Oklahoma City with Prinzzess

So, Friday finally arrived.  I guess I was excited, as I woke up early.  I had gotten ready the night before., and charged the camera. (which as I write this, I realized that, once again, I took no pictures of Prinzzess).

My flight was early, so I would be sure and be there by noon, which was Prinzzess' first show of the three that were scheduled.  Luck was on my side, and I got on the first flight.  I arrived a few minutes to 9:00, and picked up the rental car that I was getting for the day.  I had already traded text messages with her, because she had some kind of whacky FUN shopping adventure to two different Victoria Secrets' in OKC. 

She gave me the address of the hotel that she was in, and I started that way.  As I arrived, she sent a text that she needed 30 minutes to get ready, and so, I was sitting in the parking lot, looking up the addresses for the 2 Victorias Secrets and programming them into the GPS on the tablet, since I didn't which one she wanted to visit.  (Turns out, there are THREE VS in the OKC area, and we went to ALL THREE).

While sitting there, I got a message from a Twitter friend @xxxMazza asking me to buy a lime, and give it to Prinzzess.  Seems that on the two flights that Prinzzess was on the previous day, she, (Prinzzess) tweeted several times, that on either of the flights that she was on, did they have any limes at all.  So, Mazz asked me to buy one and give it to her.  I  gleaned from a few back and forth exchanges that Mazz had previously purchased something for Prinzzess, and sent it, and then after getting a picture, from Prinzzess, the gift disappeared, never to be seen again.  I was supposed to give the lime to Prinzzess, and tell her it was from Mazz, and tell her that she should not lose this one.  Looking at the GPS, there was a Walmart Superstore about one mile from the hotel where she was, and off I went.

 There were 4 large bins of limes, so, I was careful to find a nice large once that was sort of squishy, thinking that meaning that it was good and juicy.  Here it is!
Nothing But The Best For Prinzzess
 Arriving back at the hotel, I realized that 30 minutes had elapsed, and sent her a text that I was downstairs, and she replied back that she was coming down.  I walked to the lobby, and voila', there she was.  She was dressed in jeans, and flip flops, and a sort of low cut top.  Who am I kidding, there was a lot of cleavage there!

 She took my breath away.  I realized that my big stupid grin was plastered on, and I tried to turn it down so I didn't look like a big goof.  Not sure if I succeeded.  She gave me a side hug, with a kiss sound effect for good measure. 

 So, getting in the car, she told me the plans that she wanted to try and get done.  It was a large amount of shopping, but sounded like it might be fun.

 But, first things first, and I told Prinzzess the story of the lime, and handed it to her.  She said that we needed a picture to prove that I had delivered the fruit.  Here you go, Mazz, One Prinzzess, One Lime and a kiss!  :)

Prinzzess Loves Limes




 So, there you have it, a beautiful Prinzzess, and her lime.  (And with that, I hope that Mazz is a happy girl, off in far off London!)

So, now it is time to get moving, and off we go to the first Victorias Secret.  It wasn't that far away, and the tablet took us right there.  Inside, there was much wandering, and ogling, and other fun shopping-related things.  (The ogling?  That was all me!)  I was sort of disappointed that there was no trying on of outfits and asking what I thought, but, I am sort of a perv, so, I would think about that, right?

 She had told me that I needed to get her back to her hotel by 11:30 so that the club would pick her up for a noon show.  after we finished the transactions,  and whatever it was that I was doing, I took her back.

 Stopping by my motel, I found out that I was too early to check in, and it was too early to go to the club.  So, I looked for a place to eat, and found a McDonald's, and had a Frappe, and some Nuggets.

 About 12:00 I got a text that I had been added to the list of PFJ guests at the front door, and finishing the iced coffee thing, headed to the club.

 The Double D Saloon, was kind of a small place but, was clean looking.  The stage that the entertainers danced on kind of snaked throughout the place, so that whoever was dancing could cover the entire place.

 Because it was noon, and the place had just opened, there were not many people there, in fact, of the 20-ish people there, I bet that actual customers were only 5.   There were a couple of girls that danced, before the DJ finally mentioned that Prinzzess was there, and then, with a lot of Fanfare, here she comes.

 The first show of the day was Prinzzess in her camouflage, and well music. There is always music.  Of course, I will have to say that my plans for not missing what music played, failed.  I remember nothing, for any of the three shows.  (oh, and in case you think it couldn't get worse, later, I forgot even what outfit that she had on!) (more later!)

 Dancing, and strutting.  Spinning, and Whirling.  Always with a smile, and always giving it a hundred percent.

 I got a seat near the stage, and put a few dollars out, and watched her work the room.  Finally, she came over, and gave me a little dance/wiggle, which cemented the (stupid) look on my face.

 I am not ashamed to say that there might have been bewbs against my face at some point, but, I cannot be sure, as I think I blacked out.  And, I had drank nothing at all.  Amazing the power that she holds.  The reason that I believe that I blacked out.  I remember nothing after the g-string incident.  The g-string incident you ask?  What was that.  Well, the last thing that I remember was that she was down to just that last article of clothing, and she was kind of on her knees on stage, and then turned her back to me, and well, I think I saw heaven, and it was too much for my mind, and by brain shut itself off lest it explode.  (Editor's Note:  As I was re-reading this,  He suddenly remembered that this was the part of the show where she handed him, and several others around the stage, some small water guns, and we proceeded to "Make a Porn Star Wet".  It was during this part of the festivities that he saw heaven!)  When I came back, I realized there was no money left in my hand, or the top shirt pocket.  She was strutting, and waving, and I recall there was clapping.

 She disappeared into the back somewhere, and I went straight to the bar, and while I wanted a drink, also knew that I was supposed to take her to the other mall, and didn't want any alcohol in my system.  She has a strict rule about that, and the bodyguards actually pay attention to that.

 So, I had a water, and the a coke, and was just chilling.  I did not know if she was going to come out and do the autograph the posters, and DVD thing, or what.  Turns out, she came out, and did do the autograph thing, and several, including many of the house dancers, came to get pictures, and DVD's.  I stayed in my spot.  Watching from across the room.  I did not know if I was "allowed" to hang out, and didn't want to hang out and cause some other fan/customer not to come to her.

 Soon, I saw her gather up some stuff, and go to the back.  I was unsure about what was next, when here she comes in her street clothes again.  She looked at me, and pointed at the door, and like a greyhound released to chase the rabbit, I bolted for the door.

 Getting into the car, she said that she was hungry, and we figured out where a pizza place that she wanted to get a take out pizza, that was on the way to the next mall, and so, off we went.  I think the pizza was an all veggie pizza, but, we shared, and it was good.   I love pizza, so, that is always a hit with me!  I am a multi-talented dude, and was able to drive, carry on a conversation, and eat pizza!

 Arriving at the mall, there was a sign that named the mall, but, none of the buildings has actual store names on them, no sears, macy's, nothing.  It was like the mall was empty. (Editor's Note:  The name of this mall was the Crossroad's Mall)  We found a mall entrance, and started to walk in, and stopped, because it was creepy that the mall was so empty.  I asked her to call, and make sure that the store was actually in the mall, and not in one of the outlying buildings.  Turns out, the store is in the mall.  So, we went in. 

 It was very strange, there was hardly anyone in the mall at all, with a lot of storefronts locked, and the lights are turned off.  There was even one store, that was dark except for what can only be described as lights that you see in a dance club spinning and lighting up the entire place.  Prinzzess theorized that it was inhabited by ghosts, or perhaps vampires, because they don't come out in the daytime.  Additionally, there was some kind of music playing that appeared to be Monks Chanting.  Very weird, and after Prinzzess' comment about Vampires, and Ghosts, I was uneasy.

 Then we turned the corner, and what do you know?  The Mecca of Lady's Unmentionables, and All Things Pink.  Of course, this was not my first rodeo with VS, as I raised girls, and have been to this store many times.  Not this particular store, mind you, but, many of her sister stores.

 At this store, I was involved in the shenanigans, but, I will not describe what we were doing.  But, let me tell you, there was a lot of shopping here.  Woo.   But, like the store in the morning, no trying on of ladies unmentionables, and allowing me to evaluate.  darn.  :(

 So, I think we spent 1.5 hours in this place, and when we came out with two large bags of stuff, and headed for  the car.  Loading up, I asked what next, and apparently one of the items that she really wanted she had not yet found, and asked if it would be okay to go to the third mall.   The GPS said that it was all the way across town, about 25 miles away, someplace called Quail something.  I looked at the time, and asked if she thought we were okay with the time left in the afternoon, she said yes, and off we went.

 This time, the GPS totally failed me.  Somehow, we got directed, via surface streets to a part of Oklahoma city where the professional basketball team plays, and there, my mapping program, and Prinzzesss' mapping program kept taking us around this 4 block square over and over.  Finally, I turned off my tablet, told P that we were going to follow the signs that I could see, back to I-40, and then head west, and north.   I think we actually spent 10 minutes driving around, and listening to the mapping program squawk about us making an immediate U-Turn.  Crazy.

 Presently, we arrived at our destination, and while she was shopping for the top she needed, I was catching up on twitter, and just relaxing.  Girls really take shopping seriously though, and presently, I caught up, and ran out of things to do.

 Looking for her, I found her smelling lotion from one of the nine million bottles that VS has on display.  I asked about the thing she was looking for, and she said that she found out why she couldn't find it, its a summer thing, and there are no summer things in the stores right now. 

 Presently, we paid for our stuff, and back to the car we went.  While leaving the mall, Prinzzess remembered that another twitter friend, and Prinzzess fan, @FFKiwi, that we both follow on Twitter, had asked me to take a short video of Prinzzess saying Hello.  So, I readied the phone, and pushed the start button.  Prinzzess turned on that million watt smile, and said a short hello to her.

 I reviewed the vid to be sure that I actually saved it, not like I did when I was in Tampa and tried to video the Cupcake dance, and sure enough it was there.  Prinzzess said it was okay, and off we went.

 An interesting aside, if I may.   While I was catching up on twitters, I received a series of DM's from a twitter friend that had picked up that I was in VS with Prinzzess, and while saying it was none of their business, wanted to warn me that I shouldn't be buying things.  Prinzzess or not.  We then had a back and forth, where I admitted that in the past I had bought some stuff, I hadn't done it in a while, and wasn't going to do it that day.  After having that conversation, while driving back to the hotel, the same subject came up between Prinzzess and I, and she said "at least I don't abuse you and make you buy me stuff".  I told her that I didn't think that was something that she did, and I had been around entertainers that would do whatever to get presents.  I told her that I was glad she wasn't like that, because I do not like hanging out with people like that.  Prinzzess is, as I have said previously, good people.  And I am glad that we have become friends.

 I dropped her off at the hotel, and went and checked in at mine, and plugged all the gadgets in.  The phone and tablet were both seriously depleted.   I wasn't taking Prinzzess to the club, so, I took a shower and laid down to rest.  I remember thinking that I had only arrived in OKC about 7 hours before, but, I was tired.

 I uploaded the video for Kiwi and sent the link so that she would have it, and then, I fell asleep for 3 straight hours.  I was beat, and it wasn't until I woke up that I realized it.

 I read a little twitter, and then, sent P a text reminding her to see if she could place me on the list at the door to save me the $10 it costs to get in.  She came back and said she would, and I told her I would see her there. 

 Right after this, I checked in for my return flight home on Saturday, and then realized that once again I had come to OKC, and had not gotten downtown to see the memorial.  I guess I have another reason to go again in the future.

 Then it was time to go.  The club was about 2 miles from my hotel, and so, I was there in no time.  This time the parking lot was very full.  I noticed that Prinzzess' name was on the sign, I don't remember seeing it earlier, but, it might have been there.  I wound up parking in the very back, and then walked to the front door. 

 The door opened as I was walking up, and a couple of dudes were leaving, and I thought to myself, where are you guys going?  Prinzzess is getting ready to do her dance thing!  You do not want to miss it.

 Going in, I handed my ID to the guy at the register, and said that I might be on the list.  Then another guy standing there besides the register perked up, saying "Mr Flowers".  Let me stop for a minute ad describe this guy.  Big doesn't cover it.
 He was a B-I-G
                 B-I-G
                 B-I-G     Dude!

He had to be 6-5, and he was 300 lbs.  And he wasn't a fat dude.  It was like he was a professional Defensive End, moonlighting as a bouncer!   But, he welcomed me in, and I went in search of a chair.  The bar, which is my favorite place to sit in a bar, was full, so, I went to the floor.  Of course, all the tables "away" from the stage were full, and so, I found a small table on the edge of the connecting walkway, that joined the front main stage, and the rear stages together, if you remember form the earlier dance, its like a snake.

 Sitting there, I realized the bad part of sitting there.  There was only one waitress, and she had a path that she followed from table to table, and never varied it, so, I had to wait like 15 minutes to get my first drink.  I ordered a double, and got a single, which was gone as she left my area, and headed to the next.   I thought about going to the bar and getting one for myself, but she had my credit card, so I was unsure if I could add to my own tab.

 Eventually she came back, and I again asked for a double, and she looked at the glass, and apologized, saying that should have been a double.  And off she went.   A few of the house dancers were doing their thing on stage, but, I had my back to them, so they mostly left me alone.  One of the house entertainers, working on the floor asked if she could join me, and I declined that.   The next girl that came up asked me outright if I was a friend of the feature dancer, and I said yes, and then, no one came by anymore.  Once again, I guess that the word had gone out to the rest.

 However, I do have to admit that a tall, very pale, and covered in freckles, red-head (or Ginger, as my UK friends would call her), who happened to be dancing behind me, spoke, and I turned, and saw her, and turned into goo.   As I have admitted previously, the next Mrs Flowers to leave me will be a redhead.   I think she realized that I was under a spell, and so she did her dancing thing, and I gave her a few dollars.  Thankfully, she moved off before I threw everything in my pocket on the stage.

 So, at this point Prinzzess came out for her show.  She appeared to be in the biker outfit that I've seen previously, only without the jacket.  Because I wasn't by the main stage, she didn't see me right away, although, I do remember an earlier conversation from the day where she said that she doesn't really see people around the stage because she is so busy doing the work.  But on her first trip by me, she did see me, and give a smile.  Then continuing to the back stage, where she did he dancing thing for many folks in the back of the club.  The tips appeared to be flowing well, and she was taking care of everybody in the place.  It was as it always is, a ton of fun to watch.

 She came by again, on her way back to the front stage, (where it was packed with folks waving dollar bills!), and pause to give me a little attention.  There were boobs in my face, which is my favorite place for boobs!  That's all I'm admitting to.  Okay, I did get to see that incredible bottom of hers, wiggling.   And, my most favorite of all, those eyes.  I am in love with those eyes.

 So, off she goes, and wouldn't you know it, the waitress appears.  At this point, I have had only 2 drinks, and have been there an hour.   I asked, half-jokingly, since she was the only waitress, how about she bring me two drinks this time.  She nodded, I think, and then I got distracted by Prinzzess doing her lotion, and "cover a porn star" gig, and I watched that.  I don't think I have ever seen that many dollar bills on her before.  It was very cool.

 Presently, as all things, good or bad, do, the dancing ended.  I have to admit that the last round of dancing had fogged my brain pretty good.  Also, while I was "winding down" the waitress comes by, and what do you know, she brought me two doubles.  Thinking back as I write this, I realize this was a bad idea.  But at the time, I drank one, and the coke "back" that went with it.

 Soon, Prinzzess comes out from the back, and she has her little pile of DVD's, and 8x10 pictures, and posters.  There were people standing two deep around her, and all clamoring for a little piece of Prinzzess.  I stayed in my seat.   I really wanted to go sit with her.  But, I also didn't want to get in the way of her making a buck.  The DJ really helped by telling the crowd several times where she was, and it appeared that she stayed busy for a long while.  By around 11:45, I had finished off the last of what I am now calling the first of my "double-double" drinks.  Looking at the clock, I knew she was going to dance again, and that I could have one more drink.  So, I ordered it.

 I think she misunderstood me, and I got another set.  Meanwhile, Prinzzess is off giving lap dances.  I watched that for a while.  It was during this time,  that my twitter time line exploded with stupidity, and banality, and I did it all.  (Editors Note:  There were over 50 tweets in less that 2 hours, that reading the next day, I have no memory sending at all, in fact, if my son hadn't called me while I was waiting in the airport the next day, I still wouldn't know about them.  I have deleted them all now.  But they live on in the Library of Congress archive somewhere!).

 What I do remember is having a DM conversation with someone where, even though I told her the truth, that I was crushing on her, I should not have ever admitted to it.  It's not fair to her or me.  And now, the next time we meet, I am going to have some awkwardness.  I have apologized to her.  Not that what I said wasn't true, but that I had no business telling it to begin with.

 I remember that Prinzzess went to the back to get ready for her last show, and I finished the last of my drinks, and asked the waitress for my tab.

 At this point, it is just me, coming down.   I watched her come out for the next (last dance), but, remember how I said way up there, that at some point, not only did I not catch any music, but, that I didn't remember the outfit she wore out onto stage?  This was that time.

 It was during this dance, with my brain fogged badly with my made up disease, MyRealPrinzzessObessesionKnowsNoBounds, that I twittered to my entire timeline, my absolute LOVE of Prinzzess.  The last of the money that I had was thrown on the stage.  I grinned stupidly the entire time.  I got to put some dollars on her.

 When she came out this time, after the dancing, I went right over and sat next to her, and just watched the folks come and go.   At some point, she put me to work helping to arrange her tips so they can cash them out, and whatever.  We talked about me picking her up in the morning (really, a few hours from then), and taking her to the airport for an early flight back home, and I agreed.  Then after a few minutes, the club guy took her to the hotel.

 I stuck around until the lights came on, and then walking to the car, went to my hotel.  I set the alarm, and took a shower, packed up, and the laid down.   While I was in the shower, I got a text telling me her room number, and make sure I wasn't late.  I wasn't.  In fact, I was 15 minutes early.  

 Knocking on the door, and sending a few texts, she finally awoke.   She looked beat!   I really felt sorry for her.  Gathering her bags, and her pillow, I started out, and she got the rest of the things.  I think it took 10 minutes to get her to the airport, arriving close to 5.  I think, she told me she had a 5:45 flight, so, in she went, with her thanks, and a hug. 

 I did tweet at this point that it is always sad dropping her off at the airport.  And it is.  Back to the boring lee-life.

 As an aside, as I said previously, I have deleted all the tweets from that night.  I have said in the past that I am not ashamed of going out and seeing Prinzzess dance because I don't think that it hurts anyone.  But, I AM ashamed of some of the things that I did say, and that everyone in the timeline saw them. 

 I wrote a very harshly worded blog entry at myself, so I do not do that again.  Remember, that's why I write here.  To never forget.


Thanks Again Prinzzess.  I will see you again soon.


Shalom

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.

Deo non Fortuna.