Monday, December 10, 2012

Three Weeks to Christmas.

So, we have hit that magic mark in December, where traditionally, for me, Christmas is near.  Fifteen days until the day, and while I do not have small kids in my life any longer (thank goodness for that!  I am way to old to be having little ones still in my life.)

I had dinner last week with Number One, and saw the baby again.  I do not know why being around little ones freaks me out so much, but it does.  I really wished that I could hide it better, because even Number One commented that I appeared to be very uncomfortable.  I do not wish that she or anyone think that I do not like them, or not want to be around them, because that is not true. 

 So, this week, I am taking two days off form work, hopefully to hang out with Prinzzess when she comes to Houston to feature at Glamour Girls off of Highway 290.  I haven't really spoke to her about it, and if I freaked her out in OKC with my stupid tweets, and my behaviour in the club itself, well, I will not get to hang out with her, and that will be my own stupid fault.

 She is off in LA this week, doing her GFF thing, so, I will wait until Tuesday late, and confirm that she wants to hang out like she did in the summer.  Finger's Crossed.

 But, even if she turns me down for the hanging out, I will still go and see her dance.  That is the one escape that I cannot escape from.

For those of you that read these blogs for fun and exciting things, my apologies for my quietness of late.  I really freaked myself out on that last trip, and I cannot figure out ho to get past it.  But, I am working on it.


Shalom.

Namaste, My Friends.

See You on The Other Side.

Deo non Fortuna