Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The day i fell in love

So, because I have been writing stuff down, in an effort to recall everything that's happened for the past few years, I wanted to write about how I fell in Love with Freya
Most people know that I am in love with a stripper.  I am not ashamed of this, because she is them most loving kind, tender (Though, she might disagree with some of that.....she really is Beautiful, sexy, kind, and a great Mom.

 To retell this story we have to wind the clock back 3+ years, it's April and its Saturday morning the phone rings and its her....I answer the call and she tells me its her, and then asks me that infamous question that you love getting before 8:00 on a Saturday after a very full Adult Beverage Night "what are you doing..  Because it is not appropriate in those circumstances to say "thinking about you, I said "nothing".  She then we on to tell em the story about being in the local jail, and needing to be bailed out.  MY first thought, honestly, was to turn her down, because of my brother being hit by a drunk driver.....The, remembered that smile, and how she had lifted my spirits for the previous month, she had even given me, the old guy her actual phone number, and we texted nearly every day of the week...So I said I would.  She told me to call Kendall, because she had her stuff that she'd had on her, when arrested.

I got on the bike, and headed for Tomball, then stopped and called Kendall and left a message.  Then just sat down in the yard, and waited, and I called 3 more times, because Freya was in Jail and needed to be bailed out.   Next thing I know, the phone rings, and Kendall says she recognizes my voice and is on her way to me.  I told her I was in front of the bondsman's shop across the parking lot....

10 minutes later, a vehicle pulls up and out pops Kendall.  This was my first time to actually see her outside the club, and she walked up to me, in what I still think were pajamas, for a girl between 8 an 12They were light purple, and mostly see through, I remember thinking she was wearing some pretty underwear, because I could see it, she didn't seem self conscious, so, I tried to turn off my "Perv" mode, and just addressed the issue with Freya.  I have retold this part of the story before, but, this was when Kendall Grabbed me by the hand, looked me in the eye (all the way to my SOUL& lt; as I've said before), and said  Freya is my BEST FRIEND, you have to PROMISE that you will do everything you can to help her, I promised, and said to myself, now I am committed to doing everything I could......  I went in and spoke to the bondman, and signed the papers. and got the ball rolling.

 Many hours passed as I kept checking in, the bondsman had to drive 80+ miles to get into Houston to make the arrangements, finally she arrived back, I have literally been sitting in front of the jail all day...

 The bondsman told me to go sit a a picnic table in front of an unmarked door on the outside of the jail, because that is the door that she would be released from.  I sat on the bench,and waited.  The lady bondsman waved going in, and coming out.

 The next part of the story, will contain mushiness, which I am not  apologizing. for, I am writing this because I want to remember, and never forget......

 So, next thing I know, I heard a mettalic click, and I stood, and turned.....The next thing I know there is a human in my arms, with her arms wrapped around my head and my arms are around her waist, she is a tiny person, so it was  like holding a basket full of clean clothes.  (This is THE MOMENT!!!)  the way that she was wrapped around my head, my ear was actually on her chest, and realized I could very clearly hear her heart beating, and at first, it was going 180 or more beats a minutes, then she squeezed my head tightly, took a deep breathe, and I noticed, he heart slowed way down, then she kind of relaxed a little.....I then had to help her get her car from the impound yard...as a matter a fact she rode on the back of She (the motorcycle)with me, an to this day (July 2015), Freya is THE only person to ride with me. EVER.

Later I got home, and thought about the events of the day and I kept going back to that moment outside of the door, and hear her heartbeat......I finally decided that the way to describe it was from her perspective....She'd started the day in Jail, and called all the people in her "in case of emergency list", and not one called back and no one helped her, until she took a chance on the old guy, that she knew from the club....and for whatever reason, he had helped.....so you go from excited back to normal in the instant that they released her, and let her out.  I fell in love with her that day.

I never asked her about that moment, because I didn't want to retell the story, and have her angry about making up that whole scenario.... I finally told her a year later, out loud that I was in love with her, and she smiled that fabulous shy smile of hers, and said,, I know......I think everyone knew how I felt.....like it was written in black sharpie marker on my forehead.

The next year, I decided that Freya had used her "magic' to bind me to her, but when I asked her directly, and she told me it wasn't external magic, it just her own natural attraction.  I wake up and think about her ever single morning, after dreaming about her, so, natural attraction, its really good...  FREYA; I know I am not your type, and though,
 I do not know how I would handle it, But, saying all that, I Love you, and I would marry you anytime.....

Thanks for the great memories, and the sweetness you have bestowed upon me.


I Love you all.

Namaste.

See You On The Other Side.