Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Election Day 2016

So, today LIke I havedone for the past year and half I am watching a  news channel to see what people are doing about the next president.

I started the day with voting.....me and my son (who voted for the first time ever,,,,)arrived at the middle school where the polls are, and I "pulled the lever" for a straight republican ticket which means I voted for Donald Trump as president.........

I voted not so much "for DJT, I voted "against" HRC Because of her stance on the killings at Benghazi.....

I grew up in a military family, my dad was a career US Army, and I remember the pride that he and others around him had in the US. HJC told a senate sub-committee "what difference did it make that those men were killled.   That was my "i'm voting against you no matter what' moment.  Nothing in 18 months of campaigning changed that......do I like DJT ?  Not so much, I have said many times that he is a businessman, and nothing in governmentt is "business".

hang on, the ride is fixing to get wild.....


I love you

Namste

SeeYou on The Other side.....