Friday, December 16, 2011

Amazing how one stray thought

So, after the heady rush of last weekend, and writing the blog post about it, and getting some editing instructions from the subject of the post.  I found myself sitting here wondering what's next.

Then, out of the blue, a sudden thought hit me.  Next weekend is Christmas.  And I am going to spend it alone.  

Alone.   Bubba is working and Squirmy is still not speaking to me.

What is weird is that I do not know what to do about this.  I have deliberately chosen to be alone, and not pursue anyone that might want to be a part of my life.  Indeed, if my observation of human nature is correct, I would have a clue that there was someone out there that wanted to get to know me better.

So, while the realization should be no surprise, it has hit me hard.

I guess that I am feeling more lonely than I probably should.    No idea what to do about it right now.


More later.


Namaste.  See You On The Other Side.