Monday, December 19, 2011

So, This morning

So, yesterday, I found out that there was a wishlist, with presents, that had Victoria Secrets items on it.

Frankly, I love buying stuff from that catalog.  I used to be able to do it all the time when I was married, and instead of just imagining that she would look like in the whatever I bought, I got to actually see them in person.

 I should not have bought what I bought, for the person that I bought it for, because all I will get, at best, is pictures of her in them.  But that is not as much fun as seeing your girl in something you bought, and then peeling them off.

Alas, I know that my days of doing that are over forever, but, I can still dream.


I hope you like what I got.   I will enjoy thinking about you wearing them.



Namaste,  See You On The Other Side.