So, if you have read many of my blog posts, that title up there, made you snort, and think to yourself, "What's New About? ". We all know I am infused with strange thoughts all the time.
But here is my strange thought. Catching up on my twitter time line, realized that this the last day of the big adult expo out in Vegas. The awards ceremony is tonight. But the craziest thought, I was thinking about all these performers in one hotel at one time, doing, well adult stuff...... I mean, think about it.... All the producers, directors, writers and performers are all in one place. I have to imagine that content, be it simple photo shoots, scenes that will be added together later to make an entire movie, or even entire movies.
And all that in rooms, and suites all over those hotels.
Think about all the things that housekeeping has been walking into, or seeing all this week.
Housekeeping has to be like working as a nurse or doctor, you've seen everything, heard everything, touched everything. There can be no squeamishness on their parts, stepping right in, stripping beds, scrubbing showers, emptying trash cans, etc.
One person that I follow, tweeted she had left her Hitachi in the bed when she went to the show floor, not on purpose, but you know, you forget to clean up things when you are coming down from an orgasm. Anyway, she returned to the room to find that it had been cleaned up, wrapped lovingly (her words) in a hotel towel, and tucked nicely behind a pillow on her bed.
I would like to think in my imagination that there are kinds of hooking up going on, but, I also know that there was many that were alone in their rooms/ suites, wishing that they had something to do.
Which led me to my last strange thought. people that perform sex acts for money can be as lonely as I am.
As Arsenio Hall used to say, things that make you go Hmmmmm.
Namaste, My Friends.
See You On The Other Side.