Saturday, May 19, 2012

Friday - And The Prinzzess Adventure is in Full Affect.

I am going to do the "Friday" posts in two parts.....this one of the "day" part, and the next one will be the "night" part.  This helps me not to write blogs that just go on and on....

 
So, Friday is here.....(and actually, I am writing this while sitting in McDonald's on Saturday morning), and we had made arrangements the night before to meet for breakfast.  Which means that I was up fairly early after going to be late.....

The old body had no complaints.  And off we went.  However, I was nervous, and only as able to eat toast with strawberry jam. and drink some apple juice.  I know, almost healthy even.  Prinzzess is a vision though, because that girl likes food.  I love a girl that likes to eat.  I seem to recall that our conversation was mostly about things that she wanted to do, and things along that line.

One of the things that always has struck me about her, and today was no exception is how down to earth she is....and this showed in the first activity of the day.....shopping, yes, that's right the thing most dreaded by guys everywhere, but, something that we always agree to, because, well, we get to hang out with the women!  She said that she wanted to go to the mall, so, because the Galleria (only the biggest, most "fru-fru" mall in Houston) was on the way to the Pie place, I thought we could go there, shop, then get lunch, and back to her place so she could get ready for work.

 She was dancing four times today, 5:00, 9:00, 11:00 and finally at 1:00.  So, that meant we needed to be back to the club around 4:30.....

 Off we go to the Mall, and we got a good parking place.  going inside, and walking around a bit, She made a comment that this was not the kind of place that she normally shopped at, but, we went to Macy's and Nordstrom's and other places that we stumbled on.  Eventually, we wound up in the Mecca Of Pink and Women's unmentionables, Victoria's Secret.  Been a while since I have been in there, and it is just like I remembered.  Lots of unmentionables!  She kept asking me what I thought about whatever she was looking at, and, I kept having wild imaginations about her and whatever it was....Someone out there is going to get a treat when she wears it for them!

As an aside, I saw something that I have never seen before, I even twittered about it.  I saw with my own eye, a $1,400.00 purse (!).  Fourteen Hundred DOLLARS!  For A Purse.  Don't ask me what kind, all I can tell you it was black, with gold trim, and the price tag, which was hidden away on the inside said $1,400.00.  Still blows my mind, and it has been a full day since then.  I mean, how many 1400.00 purses get bought in a day at that place?

So, eventually, we discover that she really wanted to go to Sears, and wouldn't you know it, the Galleria has no Sears.  I was puzzled.  So, Prinzzess whips out her phone, and finds another mall, where they do have a Sears, and so, we set off. 

Then, I realized, that I had gotten turned around in the mall, and was lost.  The look on her face when I admitted it was a cross between "are you kidding me" and "how can you not know where the car is?"  Unfortunately, it took me about 30 minutes to get my bearings, and we found the car.

Getting to the other mall was quick, and purse shopping was a success, we only had to go to one store.... Then, we decided to go to the Victoria's Secret in this mall, and we performed some ultra-secret larceny on the store......  That was fun.  What was really fun was that all the girls helping Prinzzess thought I needed to know the gory details about her trying on swimsuits, and bras, and stuff, and, well, I didn't correct them.  I know.  I Know.  I am a BAD, Bad man.  :D

So, now, we are done, and headed to House of Pies.  The traffic decided to snarl up, and be a pain, but, we slogged along, and after taking some "back streets" around the Mall, and the neighborhoods, we arrived at the place.

However, as we rolled up into the parking lot, we both realized that we were cutting it short to get her back to work, so, after a brief conversation, we decided to buy a pie, to go, and get two pieces cut out of it, so we could nibble in the car while going back.....

The ride was pretty quick, but, the highlight was watching Prinzzess eat that pie.  She just devoured it, and the the proceeded to lick the container!  Like I said before, I love that this woman likes pie.



Arriving back at her place, I started working on the blog from the night before while she got ready for work.  I thought she looked good when we were going through the mall, but, after she got ready, I realized that she was, um, yeah.  I am at a loss for words.   Atomic-Fire-Smoking-Hot.

I will post more about her Dancing in the next post......


Shalom.

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.