Saturday, May 19, 2012

Thursday Night-And we are off to see Prinzzess

So, Thursday dawned, and I was up very early, because I knew that Prinzzess was coming to my town, and I knew that I was going to get to be her driver while here.

Interestingly, I did not know quite when she was supposed to arrive, and that added to the anticipation that I was feeling to see her again.  Almost like that feeling you had as a kid on the day before Christmas Eve, when the presents were piled high, and the house was decorated, and your Mom was cooking deserts that you would be eating on the big day.

Your heart beats extra fast, and extra loud, and the anticipation is high.

This was me in Thursday.  I had received confirmation that Prinzzess had accepted my offer to drive her while she was here.  What I didn't know is when she was going to be getting in,  and a lot of other details like that.

 I went out early, and got the rental car, which turns out to be this sweet Nissan Altima, with the Hertz GPS unit which I didn't need, but, took anyway.   After getting the car, I rode down to get a bite to eat, at the House of Pies, which was the place that I promised Prinzzess that I would take her.  I had this Turkey Melt sandwich that I had before and decided to get some pie.   Wouldn't you know it, they had Strawberry-Rhubarb pie, which, as I have written about before, is Prinzzess' favorite.   I took a picture, and tweeted it out to the folks that I call "my fellow REALPrinzzess Fan Club" friends.  Here is the shot:

 Later in the day, she responded "OMG, Beautiful".   And it was, and it had a great flavor.

 By now, I had heard back from her that she was going to be tied up the rest of the afternoon, and that we could meet up at the club.

 So, because that was hours away, I decided to give the new swimsuit a tryout, and went to Lifetime.  However upon arriving, I began to berate myself about just goofing off next to the pool, and suited up, and walked the treadmill.  Then I tried the stationary bike, and finally, after all that, I went out and laid by the outside pool.  I think that I might have dozed off for half an hour.

 Leaving there, I went home, and as I pulled into the driveway, I noticed that the grass looked bad, so, I went in, changed, and began to cut the grass.   Other than re-hurting the shoulder that I injured 2 years ago, that went smoothly.

 After cleaning up, I laid on the couch, ad began to read some of my backlogged TimeLine on Twitter, and after a few minutes, I realized that it was after 7:00 PM, and the she was dancing her first show at 9:00m so, I jumped up, and left the house, thinking that the traffic would be bad, and that the traffic would delay me.   I arrived at the place at 8:15, and proceeded to, what else, read twitter.   After about 20 minutes, I saw one of the club guys jump in a van, and leave in a hurry.  I guessed, correctly, as it turned out, that the fellow was on his was to pick up Prinzzess.   A few minutes later, the fellow was back, and I noticed that she was in the van.

 I went ahead, and got out, and headed for the door, and Prinzzess saw me, and we hugged for a second, I headed for the front door, and she headed for what I figured was the private dancer entrance.  Then, she  asked the guy that was dealing with her bags if there was a cover, and he said yes, and she said she would get me in.  I was okay with paying, but she insisted, and I went on in, and she told the door person that the manager would be by, and that he was going to put me on the list.

 Sure enough......manager appeared, and I was let in!   This is a W00T! type event.....

 So, I went in and as I was walking through the place to get to the bar, I heard the DJ start taking-up the arrival of the feature dancer, and how exciting that was going to be.  I got me a drink, and sat down.

 Finally, It became time to see Prinzzess again on stage.  She was amazing.  I was concerned about the way the stage was configured, because there are no seats along the stage, and you are expected to get up, walk to the front of stage, and throw your money from there, but then she came on stage, and after about 12 seconds, I was no longer thinking about that at all.   Holy Cow does she light up a stage, and she makes every dude, and dude'ette, feel like they are something special....

 As I sit here the next day, and thinking about the outfits that she wore, the first dance was in the all silver outfit that I recently saw pictures of her featuring at a different place.  However, this time, she did not have the silver "latex" covering her nipples like in the previous picture.  She also seemed to "sparkle",  and I thought that was something to so with the lights, turns out, it was something that she was wearing something that had the sparkles in it.  A lotion, I am guessing, she did tell me this morning that she had worn something.

That dance though, was something to see.   My favorite part, when was waiting my turn at the edge of the stage, she turned and saw me and began to  crawl towards me, wearing nothing but a g-string.  I love that look, and she does it right!

After she was done,  she redressed and came out to do the meet and greet thing, and tonight there were several folks that had come out to see her, so she was very busy with them.   She also was doing some pictures for  something, and so was very busy during her "break".  We did speak for a few minutes, and it was good.

 Then it was time for her to go and get ready for the last show, and so I moved to my original sitting spot, and found a "reserved" sign on it, and asking the manager, whom I had met earlier, about it, he said that was for you.  Pretty nice perks for being a friend of Prinzzess, I thought.

 When she came out this time, I knew that I was going to do the Cupcake one, because I recognized the pink outfit that goes with it.   There was a little snafu at the beginning, getting her into the bottom of the cupcake, but, I could tell she has been practicing this one, because she has gotten so much hotter..coming out as a living food item......   MMMMMmmmmmm   cake.

 During this dance, I moved to the edge of the stage, and threw some money out there, and she came over, and after taking the skirt off, she then placed it on my head!   So, I had this weird hat on for a few minutes......thankfully, there was no pictures!   As an aside, the waist of the skirt is stretchy, and I discovered that my head is the same size as Prinzzess' waist......  She is so tiny.......

 So, when the dance ended, and it seemed like to me it was about 32 seconds, I guess I was busy, she came out for a short meet and greet.  During this time, we talked about the next day, and me and her hanging out, and stuff.  Soon it was time to go, and so we all rolled out of the door........

 She was going to text me the next morning and we were going to have breakfast at her Hotel, then go out and shop, and get some pie, and just relax........

More about Friday, which, I am in, but haven't started on yet, later.  Same Bat Channel, who knows what bat time?


Shalom.

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side (where, for the next two songs, its two-for-one shots of Patron!)