I am doing the "Friday" posts in two parts.....this one of the
"night" part. If you want to read the "day" part, it's over here. This helps me
not to write blogs that just go on and on....
Friday night was interesting because Prinzzess' first show of the night, was actually at 5:00 PM. Seems awfully early, but, I got her there on time, and the night had begun! Amazingly, the place was very crowded, and appeared to have a lot of alcohol being consumed.
the first show of the night was Prinzzess as the (not) so innocent School Girl. Glasses, Tall boots, and of course that uniform.....
Very quickly, the music cranked up, and we were off. I was in my "normal" spot from the day before, and was able to see everything that was happening...It was (is) a good seat.
I keep thinking I need to pay more attention to the music, but, other than B. Spear's "Hit Me Baby" song, I haven't a clue. I seem to suffer from a rare sickness called "Prinzzess Felicity Jade Amnesia", which causes me to lose blood flow to some critical functions that my brain controls, and causes uncomfortable swelling other places. I am sure that scientists at John Hopkins, and other leading medical research facilities are working on a cure...... Wait, I just did a web search, and it seems that the scientists are still doing "research" by watching films, and scanning magazines..........
No Cure this year...... :D
Maybe we should have a telethon to increase awareness, and raise money to help combat this terrible affliction. Although, we would have to be careful, because even limited viewing has been known to cause a serious addiction problem. :D
After this dance, there wasn't another again for 3 hours, and I found out I was dropping her off at her place so that she could nap.
Later when I picked her, and took her back to the club.
For the second Dance, she first Tweeted, "I'm Serving Free Beer on the Main Stage at Glamour Girls Houston...."
Then, she came out in an outfit that I have never seen. She was dressed as a "Beer Maiden", carrying big pitchers of beer, and cups......arriving at the edge of the stage, she began to pour beer, and then start handing them out.....I got one, and while I rarely drink beer, it wasn't bad, ice cold, and half a glass a time......Then she proceeded onto he stage, and began the dance portion.... I (again) did not hear the stupid music.......that dang Amnesia hit me again. I do remember that I liked the lingerie that she was wearing...... Then of course, there was no Lingerie.....just g-string......
I might have blacked-out at this part, because when I came to, there was no money in my hand, and she had me by the shirt, and was "rubbing" herself on me. There seemed to be a large pile of money around her........But, I recovered quickly, and moved back to my seat.....
The rest of the dance found me, going back to the front of the stage......Who said too much of a good thing is bad? Not this guy....... (although, more money did disappear......)
This dance set seemed to go on a little extra, but, there were lots of fellows hanging out......
When this was over, and Prinzzess ordered some food, and we ate, and I watched her sign some stuff that she sold or gave away......I also took some pictures of her with some patrons, and that was kind of fun. Weird thing about taking pictures of a mostly naked women? I was worried about taking the picture good, that I didn't really notice the girl that was mostly naked, until after the picture was printed......
After eating and finishing with the pictures, turns out we had probably 10 minutes until she needed to start getting ready for the show. I seem to recall that she told me that she did not know what outfit/show that she was going to do......she said that she would decide when she got in back.
So, soon after she left, I received a text message from her, asking me to go get the DJ, and ask him to go to the dressing room so he could get the schedule for the next dance. When it came time for her to work, here she comes in her motorcycle outfit......it's too bad she doesn't like motorcycles, because baby, she would look good on the seat behind me! (or, not to be too prideful, on the seat behind ANYONE!)
This time, an interesting thing happened when I tipped her, it was as if the floodgates opened and money began to rain down. No lie, it was very cool to watch dudes gather around, and then throw money. There was a lot of cash on the stage, and the DVD's were sold in short order.
This time when the dance was over there was more time than "normal" until the 4th and final dance of the night, however it was getting late, and so, we split a Red Bull, which is probably just the "less than the tenth time" I've ever drank a Red Bull.....I am glad that we both only had half, because after a few minutes, it hit us both, and we were flying......It was kind of fun......
She had several folks come and buy stuff from the meet-in-greet table, and introducing themselves. Many of the people that walked up asked the question "How do I get into porn", According this Prinzzess, this is a common question that she gets.....She told each of the people that asked to contact an adult modeling agency, and tell them you want to work.....seems easy, but, for a guy, it is low pay, and lots of hours, and you will find that you are spending more money than you are making, because you have to travel to Los Angeles, because that's where the majority adult films of that kind are filmed.
So, Now it is late.....Prinzzess has one more show left for the night, and I knew that it was going to be different, because earlier I had asked her why it was that the club didn't require her nipples to be covered completely, just like the regular house dancers.....Her reply, "Because I'm special." I agreed that she is special, and could not comment further.....then she said, when I do my last dance of the night, I'll be naked. That statement did not register until later, when she was doing the last dance.
The last dance, is Prinzzess in her Blue Satin Pirate outfit. By now the club is hopping with lots of people that, aided by that liquid courage, known as alcohol, were up and having a good time.....Money hit the stage from almost the moment she strutted out onto the stage, and took her first swing around the pole. I could tell from her facial expression that she was totally in the zone.....
Round and Round she dances......Sometimes at the front of the stage, and sometimes on the side, always a whirling dervish dressed in blue, and wearing a big pirate hat.... The first song ended, (Oh, crud, the Amnesia has struck again....I do not know what music was playing.....), and right into the second..... Really pretty lingerie again. During the end of the second song,, everything but her g-string, and some kind of skirt were off. Then during the last song, she slipped that off as well, and the crowd went wild.....I mean that.......even the DJ said "WOW, ARE YOU SEEING THIS?" "IS THIS EVEN LEGAL?"
Probably not, but like that line from the old song "The Streak". "It was too Late, we'd already been "Prinzzess-ized"
She got two extra songs out of the set, and finally, with a wave and a smile, she left the stage.
Soon, she came out to her sitting place, and many people came over and spoke.....When the crowd wound down, and to her credit, every person that walked up got her undivided attention, and went away with a smile.....
Soon, she told me she was going to change, and we could go, and so, when she reappeared we went back to her hotel. We spoke about texting each other in the morning......and then I left, and went home. Dropping straight into bed, as soon as I got a shower.....
Peaceful, blessed sleep.......
Shalom
Namaste, My Friends.
See You On The Other Side....