The reason for that, well, I think we spent most of the day, just talking, and some of those subjects have an embargo against repeating. I have no problem with that at all. I hope that those that might be reading this understand as well.
But, I wanted to say that my first thought of the day, when I woke up this morning was "Oh my God, that was real......I HAD spent the entire previous day, Friday, with Prinzzess Felicity Jade." Then the next thought was, "and I get to do it all day today, AGAIN!" Of course, you know that I just couldn't help to tweet that.
We had agreed that instead of meeting for breakfast, we were going to text one another see when we could meet up. She had emails, and business stuff to do and the like. I needed to go to the bank, and gather some more tip money.....
We knew that we were going to the movies, and I had hoped that maybe something to eat.....
Around 10:30 or so I sent my text, and she replied back that she hadn't got to look at movie listings as she was still working on email stuff, so, after a couple of back and forth texts, we decided to meet up at noon at her hotel.
Since I was kind of hungry, and needed to kill some time, I decided to pack up my stuff, and go to the McDonald's near her hotel, and eat an Egg McMuffin, and, maybe, write some on the blog.....I also went to McD's because I knew that Prinzzess has a newly acquired taste for Mocha Frappe's, and I thought I would bring her one. They also have free internet.
So, while sitting there, in my own little world typing, I was not paying attention to people in the store, just churning through the writing.......Suddenly, I heard the high pitched voice of a young girl, who said, "Mommy, Look, I want a pink laptop!" which caused me to look up and and smile, because no matter where I go with that laptop, it always draws attention to itself......So, I decided to tweet that, and a follower responded back, "I need to see that". So, I got up, and took the picture and tweeted that out as well. Here it is....
![]() |
| It's a white MacBook, with Hot Pink covers |
So, back to the blog I went, when suddenly to phone went off, looking at it, It was Prinzzess telling me she was having a hard time choosing, because there things she was interested in, but nothing on her "must see" list.....From fragile memory, the list was Battleship, Hunger Games, Lucky One, Dark Shadows, and lastly Avengers......
She told me that I was going to need to help her chose. I told her that I would wrap up what I was doing, and get that Mocha Frappe, and head her way....Because we all know, Mocha Frappes are critical to the decision making process.
Arriving at her hotel, I handed her the drink, and we split it, which I knew would happen, and then after drinking it we talked about movies. I pulled out the Barbie Laptop, started to look as well. We talked about movie hopping, and if there was something that we could sneak into after the first one......She finally picked Avengers as the first movie, and so off we went.
We got to the theatre, and realized that we were 40 minutes early, so we decided to walk around for a bit. We stumbled on a mexican restaurant, that is well known in Houston for its margaritas, so, I invited her, and we split one. I let her order, and she got them to mix Peach and Raspberry, with some kind of silver tequila. Turns out it was good. I snapped this picture while she was enjoying it.
(Just pause for a second.......Atomic-Fire-Smokin-Hot........Okay, breathe now)
So, time passed, and we were talking about all kinds of subjects, while drinking the margarita, and we both made the joke that we need to "do our part" to get the drink finished. That was brought on by my innocent statement "finish up your drink". We did gulp down the last bit, and off to the movies we went. While we were walking back to the theatre, Prinzzess remembered that I wanted to get a picture of us together, that I could use as a Twitter AVI to replace the 4 year old one of me. Here is the picture:
![]() | |
| Notice how standing near a pretty girl distracts your eye? |
First we scoped out the movie hopping opportunities, and then went in... We got really great seats, and sat down.
I was struck by the fact this this was the first move in more than 4 years that I was with a girl....It was/is a cool feeling......
I could tell right away that she was jittery. I wasn't sure if it was the company, or the Mocha Frappe. Then I decided it had to be the Frappe. Then about half way into the movie, she finally calmed down, and I could tell that her interest in the movie was waning......Then a baby started to cry, and instead of the parent of the child doing the right thing, they just sat there, and allowed it to disturb everyone's movie. I hate selfish parents like that. Prinzzess, tensed up like a clock spring, and putting my hand on her arm, I told her to breathe......She picked up the phone, and tweeted about those selfish parents, and then finally after what was 4-5 minutes, the kid quieted down, but for me, it was a "mood killer" because, I was sitting there worried that Prinzzess was upset, that I too missed what was going on for that time.
I knew that we had talked about hopping, and so I checked the clock, then ask her if we were close to a time for hopping, and she said no. So, we went ahead, and finished movie, watching all the way to the end of the credits, seeing the Avengers eating......
Then I asked her if she wanted to hop, and she said that she thought she needed a nap because she had 4 shows, and some kind of interview to do. So, I said, let's go home, and off we went back to the hotel. We decided to get some Taco Bell on the way back......
Then, getting out on the highway, my "cruise control' kicked in, and I took the route that I would normally take to go to my own house, and not realizing that until I got past all the exits that would easily take me back. So, we kind of took the scenic route home, and stopped at the Taco Bell nearest my own house, then continued the circle around back to the hotel. Sometimes my brain fails me. I think I was in an overdose situation. Prinzzess does that to me.
I dropped her off, and made arrangements to get her back to the club at 8:30, in time for her first show at 9:00.
When I saw her again, she had done her hair all nice, and had her makeup, and smelled, really, REALLY nice. I had to (again) think to myself....."Don't stare, close your mouth". I hope that I pulled that off.
A funny thing happened though, that was embarrassing, and concerned the silly car again. Leaving the hotel, I walked up to the wrong car in the parking lot, and kept tugging the door handle, trying to get into the car.....Turns out, I lost the silly car, in a parking lot FOR THE SECOND DAY IN A ROW. Prinzzess laughed and said that I needed to tweet about it, and I deferred, because I did not need to be teased about losing the car again. So, Prinzzess, while getting ready to for her first show decided that she would tweet after all, but changed to it me falling backwards into the fountain we took the picture in front of earlier. I didn't correct it because I thought that might be better explanation than "I lost the car" (again).
The first dance of the night was her in the Pirate outfit. This time, it was the black one, which will always hold a special place in my heart, because it is the first outfit that I ever saw her feature in, back in December 2011.
Now, backing up a little, I have to explain that the crowd was low this evening. And so I was worried that it might be kind of a dud night for her.
So, she starts to dance, and I see 2 or 3 guys get up and go to the stage, and throw a little cash out, but mostly, everyone was just sitting like you would when you watch television.....After the second song, I went and converted most of the money that I had for tipping into $1.00 bills, and going back to my spot, I stood up, got a little dancing action, and threw money like I was a crazy man.....This seemed, again like the previous night, to kick-start the people, and so finally things started to heat up. To her credit, and professionalism. she never slowed down, nor failed to pay attention to anyone that walked up. She is a true professional, as I have commented about that before.
Finishing up, I get back to the table, and very soon, I see guys come into the club that obviously are carrying cameras, and audio equipment, and head to her dressing room. So there was no meet and greet time during this break.
Time passed, and I realized there wasn't going to be any break for her between shows. I saw her come out, and head to the DJ booth, and then the next time I saw her, she told me to eat the pie that I had brought with me, (she had eaten a piece just before we left for the club, and we had packed another which was carrying), then a few minutes later, she brought me half a red bull. The pie was great.
The second dance of the night, was a personal favorite of mine, Cowgirl. This is the set that she does the "ride for five". and has, for me, those awesome, memories involving the song, "Save a House, Ride a Cowboy". Yes, it is a given, I got my ride. I thought the tips this time were not so great, but she sold the DVD's, and had many folks get rides.
This time, there was a little time between, and she came out and basically wolfed down an entire order of jalapeno poppers. This while signing stuff, selling stuff, shaking hands, taking pictures, and explaining to someone, for the three millionth time that night that she doesn't to boy/girl videos...
The third dance of the night was the cupcake dance, and there was some kind of timing snafu with the DJ, and the house person helping her into the costume, the result being there was probably 5 to 7 minutes of the DJ saying "here's your feature dancer", starting/restarting the Cupcake music, and then either nothing, or, by the time she got back stage, there was still a couple of last minute things that need to be done before she can go on. I was kind of getting mad, because I thought the DJ was being a total dick, especially after he restarted the music for the third time, while he could see that she wasn't ready....
Despite the rocky start, Prinzzess rocked the routine. I said before that I could tell she has been practicing, and it went really well. I hope she wins an award for it, when the time comes. The participation by patrons in the club, in the form of tips, was again lackluster, but I was better prepared, and basically hogged her whole show, but I am not sorry. I came to see her. No apologies are needed.
I could tell she was tired, and offered to share another Red Bull, but she didn't want to do another, because she wanted to sleep that night.
So, about 30 minutes before the last show, I get a text that says "Tell DJ that I am getting ready, and that I will be ready for the 1:00 AM show." So, I walk to the booth, and tell him, and then repeated it, and then let him see the text message on my phone, his comment, was "so, she's going to be ready this time?", and I replied yes. He said okay.
Time passes, and the DJ finally says that 5 minutes to the last Prinzzess show. I texted her, and asked if all was well. She didn't respond. Then at 1:03 or so, I see the DJ leave the booth, with Prinzzess' set sheet, and go to the dressing room, and then 2 minutes later he comes out. For some reason, he made eye contact with me, and he comes over, and holds the paper up, and starts telling me the music isn't right as listed, and some song was missing from the flash drive. I told him that was fine, not wanting to get into it with the DJ that I am just a friend that is her driver for the weekend.
Kind of in a huff, he walked back to the booth, picked up the microphone, and began to start "talking her up", by reading her resume/CV, talking about the nominations for various awards and the like. Then he got to the end, and introduced her, and started her music, before she was even walking towards the stage..... Like I said earlier, he was being kind of a dick.....
When Prinzzess did come out this time, she was my favorite soldier. No One Can Make Camouflage Look Sexy, except Prinzzess. This set had all kinds of strange music, probably because of that thing the DJ had said to me earlier. Prinzzess, though she really looked exhausted to my eyes, just nailed it, even with the "strange" music. I walked up to the stage, and while throwing out the last of what I had, I told her that it was going to be my last chance to see her for a while, and that I was sad about that. She asked me how far San Antonio was from Houston, and I told her it was "ridable" and that I was planning to be there when she appeared. I was going to go ride roller coasters anyway, so, it's like a two-fer mini-vacation.....
But having said that, I believe we have become friends, and so will miss spending time/talking to her. We have traded number now, so, my wish is that we do keep talking.
The last, funny/strange event that I wanted to relate was after her dance was done, I didn't know if she was going to do a meet-n-greet thing, because she wanted to get some sleep......so, instead of me going back to the table, I was just standing where I could see her come out of the dressing room, and presently, one of the club dancers came over, and standing way in my "personal bubble space", and said "I've seen you here all week" (not entirely true, but I did not want to go into it.), to which I replied I was there to see the feature dancer, and that I was her driver. She immediately snapped at me, "Oh, so you don't like Hispanic girls?" I replied that was not the case, that I did, and offered the apology, "I'm sorry for appearing that way.", and she said, as she pulled her top off, "apology not accepted", and walked off.
It was getting close to closing time, and the DJ was trying to coerce girls to come dance "one last time", and "if your still, here, dressed and not checked out, I need you on the stage". Looking around, I realized that the folks were leaving, and I turned my attention back to the dressing room door. and there was a large crowd of girls, and in the middle, was Prinzzess talking to many of them. One of the girls peeled off, and walked by me, and said that she was saying goodby to everyone.
Then one of the bartenders comes out pulling her two cases, and so I grabbed one, and we walked out to the car to stow them, and then afterwards went back in. Prinzzess was dressed in street clothes, and she saw me, asked about her bags, and then we left.
I dropped her off at the hotel, and then, after settling on a time, went to my hang out place so I could get her to her flight later.
My last time that I saw her was with her pulling the two big bags with the little one tied like a trailer behind them, while holding the laptop bag, and the remains of the pie, in her hands.
She didn't look back, and I realized that I missed out on my hug. But, I figure that she was tired. I will "catch up" next time that I see her.
I had a great weekend. I received a nice note from her stating that she had a great time. Best of all, I think the beginnings of a friendship started. She gained an appreciation for my driving/navigation skills (but not for the fact that I lost the car, twice!). I am hopeful that the friendship is something she would like from me.
For those that are still reading, my appreciation goes out to you. For those that never got this far, my apologies. I make no apologies for the fact that I cannot stop the writing sometimes.
Remember, the address to email me with comments, is "hidden" in the "header" at the top this page.
My Prayers and Love Go out to All of You.
Shalom.
Namaste, My Friends.
See You On The Other Side. (Where during the 6 to 9 PM "power hour", you-call-it drinks are 5.75, and beer is 2.75)


