Tuesday, May 29, 2012

More plans for Summer Vacation.

So, in thinking about the way I normally "vacation", I "work at" doing nothing.

But after yesterday, I realize that me doing nothing is the same as doing something.  Confused?  Well, working at doing nothing is still work.

So, having said all that, I am hoping that I can learn to relax a little, and enjoy my two days riding roller coasters.  I think, I am going to travel to San Antonio on Wednesday, and perhaps hang out by the pool, and generally do nothing.

Thursday will be my first day at the park.  I am going to be there when they open, and be out of there by 2:30.   Not going to ride in the heat of the day.  Just not too much fun in that.

 After that, the plans are still fluid, something interesting has come up, that might fill the rest of the day, and into the night.  Can't talk about that right now, but, I am sure that this will be the first place I DO talk about it, so, you won't be in the dark long.

 Friday will start the same as Thursday.  Park in the morning, and having some fun.  Depending on when I "get done", I was thinking about maybe going to Sea World, but, honestly, with having to fix the bike, and whatever, I might not have the funds.

 No Side-Work of any kind is scheduled right now, so, I have to be careful.  Don't want to go broke like I did when I came back from Tampa in March.  (Although, there is nothing that I am sorry about in that trip.)  It was, simply put, the thrill of a lifetime.

 What about the rest of the weekend.  Pool, and Twitter, and, If I know me, like I do, blogging.  I will have the Barbie Laptop, and I will be unafraid to use it!  Which only really means that these pages will be filled with my normal blather. 

 This week is my "summer vacation" trip.  Part of the new Lee, trying new things instead of just thinking about doing them.  Last time I was in San Antonio, Hobbit and I were newly married, and it was our first vacation with the kids during the summer.  It was a great time, as I remember, but, honestly, if it hadn't been for her, I would not have even gone.  She planned everything.

 You can't relive your past.   There is always something different than the first time.  This time, the big difference will be that the love of my life is somewhere else, with someone else.

Shalom.

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.