Sunday, May 27, 2012

Summer Vacation 2012

So, since I blew off my week-long summer vacation to Destin, FL. this year, because I wanted to go see "My Friend That Dances" in Tampa, and Albuquerque, and, here in Houston instead, I had decided after returning from ABQ that I was going to go to Fiesta Texas in San Antonio, and ride roller coasters.  The last time that I was there, I was too "big" to ride some of the stuff I wanted to ride.   That has been several years now, and so, since I have finally lost all the weight that I wanted to, and have maintained it for a few months, I figure a return trip to SA, and Fiesta Texas is in order.  Perhaps, I will also go to the Sea World, and see Shamu, since I have never been there, in all the time that it has been opened.

I planned to go in the middle of the week to cut down on the crowd/lines.   I even scheduled the time off with my boss/department.

 Then, I found out that my "friend that dances" is going to be in San Antonio that same weekend, and it appears that I did this on purpose.   I wrote about this before, and remember saying it was like a two-fer trip.  But, I did not plan my trip to overlap her trip at all.  It is serendipity and the Fates working together.

 She and I spoke about this while she was in Houston, and she was telling me about some of her plans while here......

  This will be my last time to see her, for a while, unless I take the weekend off, and fly, like I did for TPA and ABQ, as she is not performing anywhere near me for the rest of the year.  And, if my luck holds, as it did for TPA and ABQ, I will wind up sleeping in an airport again, if I do fly.....but, I don't mind that too much.

 According to her OneModelPlace page, she says that she is possibly going to be in Tampa again the week of my birthday, and I am thinking about riding there on my motorcycle....I will make those plans as November gets closer.  Shoot, I may not even have the job that I have now,  anymore by then, and may not have any vacation.....

 I did want to fly to that place in PA that she describes as her favorite place to dance.......I think that is in August......

 As I re-read this entry, I realize that MyRealPrinzzessObsessionKnowsNoBounds (or #MRPOKNB) is starting to rear up again.   I am working on it.

Shalom.

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.  (where this week, it's two-for-one happy hour!)