Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday after hanging out with "My Friend That Dances" - UPDATED

So, as has been the case for the several times that I have seen Prinzzess over a weekend, I have arrived at the "end of the ride".  Emotionally, I am back to "normal", whatever that is, but still smile to myself, even if I think about the events of the weekend.

Nothing "happened" so to speak, except a couple of people hung out, and tried to see if they could be friends.  For my part, I was/am totally open to making friends.  Prinzzess, I think, is still guarded.  I don't blame her.  She meets thousands of people every year that approach with the "I want to be your friend", and then things get weird, and you find out they are a little creepy.

As I typed that, I do recall that I asked her for a kiss, which she declined, and I hope that act doesn't put me over in the "weirdo" category.  I don't think that it did, because we are still talking, albeit like we did before, via Twitter DM's and new now, text messages.

 But, I have to say this girl still makes my heart beat fast when I think about her.  It is interesting that she still has this affect on me.  She still refers to it as "making me drunk", and she is not far off in her assessment.

 Long weekend coming up, and nothing planned.  I am on call this weekend, as I switched with one of my co-workers so that I could spend the weekend with Prinzzess.  But, I am sure that I will be watching television, and blogging throughout the weekend.


UPDATE - One of the dreams that I was able to realize as a result of hanging out with Prinzzess over the weekend, was that I now have her phone number, and we have traded text messages.....

So, What is wrong with me, that every time my phone buzzes indicating a new text message has come in, I nearly have a seizure trying to see if it a message from her?   I mean seriously, why would she text me now.

 And, why do I feel the constant need to send a "hey how are you, what are you doing" text to her?  Has "MyRealPrinzzessObsessionKnowsNoBounds" affliction gone terminal?  (Note: I have sent a few since the weekend, but, trying to keep them at a minimum.

 If so, is that a bad thing?   If it is bad, then, I am still in denial about that, and do not want rehab.


Shalom.

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side (as always, First two rounds on me!)