Saturday, June 23, 2012

Friday Night at Tiffany's Cabaret

So, I arrived on time to pick up Prinzzess from her hotel, and then took her to the club.  This will be the third night in San Antonio, TX.

Arriving, I walked her up to the dressing room door and then with a hug and a "bye" she was off.

Finding a place to sit, I ordered a drink, and looked around.  The crowd was small, but, again, her first show was at 8:00, and so it was early.  After the previous two nights, I was looking forward to who would be coming out to see her.

Speaking of the previous night, I forgot to put a small story that happened from the previous night.  There were a lot of Prinzzess fans in the club for the last two shows of the night, but the most interesting to me, was the large table with 5 guys that was sitting directly behind me.  I heard their conversation that they had come to the club to see her, and thought that was cool.  But then, when she came out for her shows, all but one guy, stayed glued to their chairs, as if someone had applied Liquid Nails™ to their seats.  The one guy did go up to the main stage, and I think he might have made a brief stop at the meet and greet between shows, but, the rest did nothing but sit there.

I mentioned it to Prinzzess this night, and she said that some guys were shy, like me, especially the first time that I came to see her in Carenco.  She said that she was not even able to get me close to the stage that night.  She is right.  I am terribly shy, and still, going to the club, and, even standing in front of the main stage is very off-putting for me.

But, onto Friday night....... The crowd was light, and it appeared that they did not have many house dancers there, because it was, for the first 30 minutes, just music, flashing lights, and drinking.   Finally the crowd picked up, and the DJ made the first call that Prinzzess was in the house, and that she would begin her dance in a little while, which he defined about 20 minutes.

 The whole time all this is going on, I am having a lively twitter "conversation" amongst several of people that follow me. 

So, Here she comes, with the "Let's Get Ready To RUUUUMBLEEEEE" intro, the DJ goes through an abbreviated version of her resume, and accomplishments, including the newest, Nominated for Best Feature Dance Entertainer, at which point she strutted onto stage, wearing the Blue Satin Pirate Outfit.  The dancing began immediately, and she was all over the front of the stage, even going down to the floor, and doing a little dance for a lucky couple of guys right near the front of the stage.

(No, NO, Please don't ask me about music.....)  I want to say that she danced to the Boom Boom POW song, in this set, but, there were 4 songs in the set, and that is the only one that I remember....

I was still sitting near the back of the stage, and taking my time, because I wanted to make sure that others would come up first.....well that did not work.  So, I got up, and moved to the main stage, and pulled out my money, and sat down, with a couple of dollars in front of me.  Finally, someone else, and then another, and another, until there were 6 guys out there.  There were still a lot of spectators, in the club, and so, whatever....

I had one of my blackouts again, after she pushed me back in my seat and did a little dance, right in my lap.  There was bouncing, and grinning, and smiling and giggling.  Wait, now that I think about it, the giggling might have been me.....  I do not know for sure.  I do know that the dance seemed to end soon, and I made my way back to my drinks.  Looking at the phone, and the twitter feed, I realized it had been over 30 minutes since my last tweet, and I was shocked by that.  As I said, it seemed shorter.

 For the meet and greet portion of the festivities, she got a couple of folks that came over to her, and got things signed and what-not.  I made a trip over to tell her that the dance was one of the hottest I had seen.  But, I did not want to take up the seat, in case others wanted to meet with her, so I went back to my spot.

 The Second Show - I will start with an internet/twitter'ism.  OMG.  Yes, I said it, OOOMMMGGG.

 The second show, she was in her cowgirl outfit.  I had high hopes for this, because this is normally the outfit she wears when she is doing her "ride for five" "fun" portion of the dance.  I was not to be disappointed!

 But, first, I want to report that there IS a music report here.  although, I cannot remember them all, but I know the "Badonkidonk" song, and the "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy, and maybe the "These boots were made for Walking", but don't quote me on that last one.

During the first song while taking off her shirt, there was some extra shenanigans involving me, and her. When she took her shirt off, she came over to me, and putting the shirt so that it covered both of our heads, she pretended to make out with me under the shirt.  I heard the DJ, and some of the crowd yell when it happened, but, I was too busy trying not to freak out, as nothing like that had ever happened to me before, ever.

 Soon after, it was time for the "Ride For Five" portion of the dance, and many folks from the audience, and even several of the house dancers came up, and got a ride.  It looked like everyone had a smile on their faces.  (Editor:  He tried to leave out that he paid for, and received his ride, so,  I am correcting the record here.) So, after giving many "ride for five's", we moved on to that cute game where you throw wadded up dollar bills into a small glass to win a prize.  The prize tonight were magazines, that if you won, and wanted them signed, she would do so for free when the show was over.

 I had a few spare dollar bills, and threw them, and what do you know?   Yes, Yes, my aim was true, and I put it into the cup.  I won, one of the magazines.  Soon after that, she gave the last magazine away, and then after some posters, and the like, and just like that, she smiled and waved to the crowd, and she was done with dance number two.

 Between the second and third show, she asked the club guy about places that were close that she could get some food, and we wound up walking across the highway to the Subway shop.  We got a sandwich, which we split, and she got a cookie for dessert.  I think we were there for about 15 minutes, and then headed back.  While there we talked about the next few weeks for her, as she is home, and wanted to get some home improvement stuff done while she was home.  Seems like she is very busy right now, and squeezing her work, and personal life into one twenty-four hour day is increasingly becoming tough because there is a lot in both columns that needs to be squeezed in.

 I've said it before.  I admire her.  She has a tremendous work ethic, and is very loyal to her family.

Oh, I nearly forgot, she did a magic trick for me and the club guy that was helping her.   Taking an empty beer bottle, and two caps, on relatively flat, and the second bent in two, she asked us to put the bent one in the bottle, then shake the bottle to confirm that it was there, then she removed it, and asked me to put the other one on the top of the bottle, and shook it again.  Nothing in the bottle, and no way into the bottle.  Then she asked to borrow a lighter, and used to heat the bottom of the bottle, then she took the bent cap, put it into the flat of her hand, and then tapped the bottom of the bottle onto the cap, and on the third tap, the bent cap appeared in the bottle, with the cap still on top.  It was pretty amazing.

 After that it was time for the third show, and this time, she came out in her Army uniform, and proceeded to dance.  The crowd was very feisty at this time, as $5.00 You-Call-Its, and $3.50 shots had been flowing for many hours, and the boys in the crowd showed it.  This time, instead of lotions, or whipped creme, or, other things of that nature, the blow up kiddy pool came out.......down to the g-string she goes, and climbing into the pool, proceeded to take a bath with nice warm water, and a big sponge, all the while inviting those with $5.00 (or $10.00 if you wanted to get a picture as evidence!) to come up and help her to get squeaky clean.  Many took her up on her offer, and it appeared to me, as a cautious observer, that she was a very clean girl!  :)

 (I will not confirm or deny that I, your humble chronicler of events, got onto the stage, or used a sponge to clean her backside, or that said backside was as clean as it can be, nor can I confirm, or deny, that there is photographic evidence of this event.  Don't Ask, Cause we cannot tell!)

 So, as I sit here on type these memories up, so that I may never forget, I sit here with a sad smile, as I know that Saturday night (which is in a few hours for me) will be the last three shows that I see her in again for a long time.

 I got word that the bike needs 1700.00 worth of repairs, just to get it back on the road, and will take another week in the shop.  So, I have no wheels, and cannot miss this next week at work.  Probably going to pack a bag, and sleep there.  I don't have another way, and I get the feeling that the BMW shop may not loan me anything, and I cannot do another rental car, after renting one for this trip.  The bike repair also puts in danger, me going skydiving in July.

 Don't get me wrong, I do not regret one moment of this week, or, anything that led to it.  It was an incredible thing.

 But, back to seeing Prinzzess, yes, this is my last gig for a while.  Probably for the best, because my MRPOKNB (or, if you have forgotten what that means, MyRealPrinzzessObsessionKnowsNoBounds) is nearly out of control.

 If I keep this level of heart excitement up at its current level, well, it will fail, and I will die.  Die with a smile perhaps, but, dead, all the same.  It's like a divide by zero problem.  Dead is Dead.

 So, if this is to be the last time that I see her, well, I want tonight (Saturday), to be the best ever.


My Love To You All.  May You Find Peace and Happiness, and Love on your Journey.

Shalom.

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.