Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday - I spent with Prinzzess

So, Saturday.   For some reason, I could not sleep well, because it appears that I was having the same dream over and over again, where I was being laughed at by everyone, and it was disturbing my ability to sleep.

I did not set an alarm, but it didn't matter because I was up showered and ready for whatever by 6:30 AM.  On a Saturday no less.

I am not sure why I was dreaming stupid dreams like this, but, well, maybe it is just a "crap happens" kind of thing.

But, Anyway, today was supposed to be one of those "hang out" days with Prinzzess, maybe even go to a movie.   I heard from her mid-morning (around 9:00), and we talked about me picking her up around 10:00, and going to see Snow White and the Huntsman.   I figured out how to get to the movie theater, and off we went, after a quick stop at the bank, because I was out of cash.

 Arriving at the theater, we paid, and went in.  Because it was early, the ticket was pretty cheap, and the actual theater itself was very empty.

 The movie was great!  I loved how they writer/director whoever used the entire book,  Was it dark?  Oh yes, it was very dark.  But it was written as a morality tale against the evil of Pride.  There was some discussions between us about whether Liv Tyler  Kristen Stewart (Editor: It was pointed out to me today, that the actress playing Snow White was Kristen Stewart) was right for the role of Princess, but, I think that it was cast well, even if Prinzzess believes that Anna Hathaway would have done a better job.

 After the movie, we needed to go to Victoria Secret's to get some stuff for her, but wouldn't you know it, the one we went to first is the only one in San Antonio that does not carry the thing she was looking for.  So, we had to go to a different mall!  (Again).   This time, we found the mall, and then we found VS.  But not before we found a Fredrick's.  I did what every guy is supposed to do at one of those places, and I found a spot on the floor, that I knew needed to be examined with great care.  So, I did.  I know everything there is to know about this spot.  Just ask me,  I dare you.

 After the mall, we needed to find a grocery store for something in the bakery aisle that would make tonight's cupcake routine better.

 After that, I dropped her off at her hotel, and I went to mine, and type all these chronicles out.  There were no lengthy conversations, about PFJ that I was most interested in knowing more, like "what is a seventh day Adventist?", or "What do the Seventh Day Adventist Believe (or what do they believe and why?", how old was she when her folks went to the mission field in Belize, why be missionaries to the Amish, don't they already believe in God?  But, I didn't ask any of those questions because I felt like I would be intruding into an area that I'm not allowed to travel into.

 So, I sit here, waiting for the text that it is time to pick her up, and take her to the club.  I will not be back here tonight, as she has a 5-something flight out of Austin in the morning, so, we are leaving to the airport straight from the club.

 One last blog entry about Prinzzess Felicity Jade, and my adventures in the clouds.

Then back to Plain Old Lee.  :(


Shalom.

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.