Sunday, June 24, 2012

Saturday Night - My last Blog Post about seeing Prinzzess - Dance Two - Part Two

Second dance of the night.

I'm just admitting right now that I didn't catch the music at all.  But, baby, I caught the outfit, it was that motorcycle girl that I love so very much.

Actually, I have a note that I wrote on the napkin, that says:

Motorcycle:

Dirty - Janet Jackson
S & M - Rhiana

I have no clue if those songs were actually played while Prinzzess dances this number, or, why I wrote them on a napkin.  Sometimes, my brain is scary.

 But, I do remember that the crowd, while fairly good, was again stuck to their chairs.  Hardly anyone got up, and the tipping looked bad.  I do not understand the whole mindset of folks that sit nearest the stage, and just sit there without tipping.   But, I noticed this same thing was happening to the house dancers as well.

 But, Anyway, I digress.  Prinzzess came out, and the dance was very good, but my mind kept going to that place of "wouldn't she look good on the back of my motorcycle, and wouldn't people look at me like I was a freaking rock god?  (yes, she would, and yes, I would be!)

 Finally on the third song of the set, several folks got up, and moved to the stage, including some ladies that had recently arrived, as well as many of the house dancers.  Woman standing on the edge of the stage get special treatment, and Prinzzess wowed them all.  Even the jaded house dancers were bouncing around, all giddy, and giggly from just being in the presence of Prinzzesss.

 She did the throw the dollar in the cup, and win a magazine, and wouldn't you know it, on my 5th throw, I got it in the cup!  Just call me dead-eye.  (although it is hard to concentrate on the rim of the glass with a mostly naked woman writhing above it!),  I won the same magazine that I had won the previous night, and had autographed, so after the show, I gave it back to Prinzzess telling her to give it to some other fan as a "Merry Birthday" gift.  She smiled, and turned back to her fans that were standing around the meet and greet table.

 So, this was another successful dance, and folks seemed to enjoy themselves, although I am still puzzled by the lack of folks tipping, especially after seeing the amount of tips on Wednesday and Thursday.

I am hoping that you enjoyed this contribution to my blather that I call my blog.

I will write the third and last of the show (and of her time in San Antonio), which was the awesome Cupcake show, now with added Magic!

Shalom.

Namaste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.