So, we have come to the end of my chronicles of my last night in San Antonio with Prinzzess Felicity Jade. This will be the last entry, about the last dance of her last night featuring at Tiffany's Cabaret in San Antonio Texas.
Because I knew this was the going to be the Cupcake routine, I was kind of looking forward to it, because I saw it when she first did it in Tampa, on my trip way back in March, and have seen it several times since then, and it has always gotten better. I also knew that this was the routine that she did in Atlanta at the EDNC competition. She had also told me that there was going to be a magic trick in the middle as well.
This was intriguing, because it was something new for me to see, and after the beer bottle, beer-cap trick from the night previously, I was, let's say, curious about her magic abilities.
So, the routine started out like it always does, with her coming out as a walking cupcake. A vision in pink, which is a color that I love on a girl. (Editor: No, there is not music recorded anywhere, not on the phone, which had died earlier, not on a napkin, and certainly not in my testosterone addled brain. I am sure that "candy shop" played somewhere in all that, but, well, never mind.....)
So out she comes, and pops out of the cupcake. She begins to dance, and whirl about the stage. By now the club was packed, I mean, every table and chair was full, including all the chairs around the main stage, but, it had been this way for a while, and the people sitting near the stage were just sitting there watching, without much tipping going on. But, I was not going to let the whole first song go by without any tips at all being on the stage, so, I stood and put a few dollars out, and waited to be noticed. Soon she sashayed over my way, and putting her chest against my face, slid down my body. It was an incredible feeling. This seemed to break the ice, and a few folks got up, and began to tip, and get a little attention for Prinzzess. Have I said it before that she is super hot in Pink? (Editor: Yes) Soon the pink corset was gone, and she was in a white strapless bra, and a cute little pink skirt, with garters underneath.
She made the rounds of the main stage, and there might have been a black out moment for me, because I seem to recall that she climbed in the chair with me, but, memory fails me, on this point. I think I had a moment of testosterone overdose here. I do remember that she has the softest skin ever.
So, now, it is time for the magic trick, it involved making some old fashioned, home-made cupcakes. First she pulled out all the ingredients, flour, egg, some spray to coat the pan, and and milk. Then, things got sideways, turns out the bag for the flour, contained a small white flower. And the milk was suspiciously clear, like water almost, but, she shrugged, and taking a glass from a random patron (Editor: That would have been him, turns out, he was helping with the gag), and pouring the water into the empty glass, amazingly it fizzed, and then turned into milk! Amazing! (Editor: She would not reveal to me what was in the glass to cause the reaction!).
So, now, she pours all the items into the pan, and using a lighter, lit the whole thing on fire! There was actually quite a large flame coming from the pan. Next thing, she slaps the lid on the pan, and them with a big flourish, she reopens the pan, and what do you know, the pan is full of mini cupcakes! With Icing and Sprinkles and everything! Woooo Cool.
Then she went around the stage, giving everyone that was sitting at the main stage one. I have to say the cupcake was quite good. I do not know what kind of magic voodoo that pan has, but, I know I need one for my house.
So, with the end of the trick, she danced the last music number in the set, ending up in nothing but a g-string. At the end, we played some more "throw the dollar into the glass", and many magazines, and posters were given away. No one tried when there were DVD's to be played for, but, that was okay.
The dance ended, as they usually ended. Prinzzess stood up straight and tall, then with a slight bow, exited the stage. There seemed to be a lot of clapping and cheering as she left the stage.
This ends my memories of the night in Tiffany's Cabaret in San Antonio. It was a fun for days.
Shalom.
Namaste, My Friends.
See You On The Other Side. (Where for the next 5 songs, Patron and Fireball Whiskey shots are only 3.50)