Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday Night - My last Blog Post about seeing Prinzzess - Dance One, Part One

So, I'm going to do something a little different tonight with the blog, I am going to write them in the club using phone to blog.

Should be interesting.

So the first dance of the night was Prinzzess in her school girl uni.  Tall white boots, and requisite checked skirt.

Since it was early, the crowd was low, and completely stuck into their chairs. 

She started out with Brittney Spears' Hit Me Baby.....which is the song that every red blooded man in America, no matter what their marital  status was, and ignoring the fact that Brittney was only 16 at the time, wanted to rip the knickers off that girl with our teeth....

 So, she is dancing away, and all over the stage, but Patrons coming forward, nope.  halfway through the song I moved to the main stage, my theory?, more Prinzzess for me, and how can that be bad?   So, I spread some money around the stage, got a little attention, and my smile became etched into my face....  Remeber how your Mom always warned you about you your face getting stuck in some weird position?  Mines stuck.  :D

Then the song changed to Van Halen's Hot For Teacher, which I personally dedicate to my 10th grade Geometry teacher, whose name escapes me, but the memories of her boobs have never faded.  I still can't do Geometry, (really, most math higher than algebra!) but, its not because I stopped going to my tutoring lessons for the final four months of my Sophmore year!

Sorry, I kind of got lost in the memories there, someone get me  towel to wipe the sweat off my brow.

 So, back to the dance, when the second song started, instead of taking her top off, she reached under her skirt, and removed a pale blue thong.  I gasped, because I was hoping for naked dancing.....

 Unfortunately, this was part of the show, and she had another on under that, which was red.

 After this, the bra came off from under the short, thin, white, t-shirt.......during this portion, I got a little "taste" of the goodies.  Next thing, it was time for the squirt bottle part of the festivities, and I guess since I was still standing there with my mouth hanging open, she gave me first shot.

I'll admit that I'm out if practice in making a girl wet, much less a porn  star, but, I bucked  up, and  completed the task...... . :D

A super funny thing happened while I was watching, there was a guy sitting on the other side of the stage from me, and Prinzzess handed him the bottle, and then turned that beautiful bottom of hers towards him.  The guy just came to a stop, his mouth opened and closed, and his hands just dropped.  Then is mouth worked again, and his hands came up, meanwhile, Prinzzess is shaking that thing like its hooked up to a paint shaker.  He lifts the bottle, and finally, just gives up.  He lifts his hands in the air, and looking towards the ceiling you had to swear that he was thanking God.  A true "Thank You  Jesus" moment, then put the bottle down, and walked back to his seat without even squeezing the trigger. 

Super fun first dance....

Shalom.

Nameste, My Friends.

See You On The Other Side.